Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad
Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad(Aurangabad)
US$119
US$27
US$57
US$46
Priceline
Hotel Avon International(Aurangabad)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$69
US$49
Agoda.com
1,651 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlesswimming poolvalue for moneyclose to the airportspecial thanksbreakfast spreadexcellent hotelajanta and ellora cavesexcellent staybreakfast and dinnerfront officehousekeeping staffthe ground floorbusiness hotelbusiness triprestaurant staff
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Hotel Lemon tree is always my 1st choice of Budget hotel in Aurangabad

After Ramaa International by ITC, this is my one of my favourite hotels

The receipt, food, the hospitality all very good

Hotel is in city centre and look of the hotel is very nice

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Mr. Guruprasad:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Its one of the better hotels available in aurangabad to stay .
Rooms are little smaller and they need to work on getting king size beds for individuals to stay .
Wifi complimentary is available only for 30 mins per day so total of one hour by the time one checks out .
This is something they need to go along with the industry as most of the hotels these days offer complimentary wifi .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have been a long-time patron of Lemon Tree hotels.They have always impressed me and this stay was no different. The breakfast buffet spread was awesome. Rooms and hotel interiors, nicely done and well-maintained, the gymnasium is compact, but adequate, the swimming pool and pool side area is very nice. This is the only hotel where you can have a nice stroll in the morning. The staff is courteous.

Room Tip: Try roomf facing swimming pool.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great option to visit Ajanta & Ellora caves. Clean and spacious rooms (we booked an Executive Room) and lovely property. The manager was so helpful when an outside tour operator tried to con us by claiming that they "had no buses as not enough people were travelling to the caves that day." We had booked the tour at the Aurangabad airport, as there is a man standing at arrivals claiming to be part of the MDTC state tourism authority- he LIED as he is a private operator. There were a line of tourists in front of him, and he demanded a full pre-payment which we all paid, and I would not leave without a receipt. The next day, the bus never arrived at our hotel at the appointed time ( we had paid extra for a hotel pick-up) and when I kept calling the number on the receipt, I finally got the guy who started yelling at me and said the "tour is off". When I demanded my money refunded, he hung up. Only when I threatened to go to the police, and also requested the manager to get involved did the transportation show up to take us to the caves. It was unnecessary stress. PLEASE AVOID this man at the airport and book your tours elsewhere!

Room Tip: Book an Executive Room, very spacious.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank globetrekker21
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2015

Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 26 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have been a long-time patron of Lemon Tree hotels (in general) and Lemon Tree Aurangabad (in particular). They have always impressed, and this stay was no different. The breakfast buffet spread was awesome, rooms and hotel interiors, nicely done and well-maintained, the gymnasium is compact, but adequate, the swimming pool and pool side area is nice too.

The staff is courteous; in particular, Suresh (housekeeping for his towel art), Rushikesh, Mudassir, Mayur (front desk) and Gajanan, Rahul, Amandeep, Dyaneshwar (Citrus Cafe) merit a special mention.

On the flip side, the transfer to the airport left me a wee bit disappointed. Apparently, the vehicle assigned to me, was also going to be used to pick-up another guest from the airport. A staff member (not in uniform) decided to tag along without so much as checking or seeking permission. That was unprofessional. Also, given that the hotel now levies a service charge, this kind of penny-pinching seems unethical. Barring this minor infraction, it was a top-notch experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank VeeEmm
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Guest:

As pointed we assure you to get the transportation standard reviewed and have it aligned to your expectation.