“Good Hospitality....Excellent Staff”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad
Ranked #5 of 62 Hotels in Aurangabad
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I've been to aurangabad very often and the preferred hotel by our Organisation is Lemon Tree... friendly staff, good property, our requirements were met, nice room...But for professionals on business trip the only problem is on wifi that is complimentary for an Hour daily. It would have been better if it was 24hrs wifi complimentary which most of the hotels offer these days.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank PranavPraveen
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2015

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 26 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,615)

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights with my family.
1. Smells great.
2. Rooms are clean.
3. Bathrooms r clean n well
Equipped.
4. Lovely trees, gardens, pool etc.
5. Great breakfast ,
Highly recommended as we thoroughly enjoyed our stay:))

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Suruchidheeraj

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Perfect location for wandering around Aurangabad . Rooms are super clean and good sized. Staff was one of the friendliest I've every met. I asked many staff how they liked working at the hotel, and all said glowing things about their jobs and the management. So nice to stay at a place where your hosts love being hosts.. , towels , sheets are so clean as bathroom facilities good and also enough to make you find everything you need.
First of all many thanks for all hotel staff members for the wonderful service and making our vacation memorable. Specially Mr. Mayur from front desk is very help full every time. every member of hotel staff was super supportive and went out of the way to help us out. The property is beautiful. The quality of food is excellent. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it for families, friends, couples of solo travelers.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank kelinR
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Reviewed 31 July 2014

made my friend book this hotel based on ratings when he had recommended other ones in the city. this was our first visit to Aurangabad. the hotel would not provide free transport from the airport. Upon arrival, there was no one to greet or help us with luggage or provide the trolley. took a few minutes for receptionist to show up. we verified we had a non-smoking room, but of course as were taken to our room, it was a smoking room. it took 20 minutes to change the room. we asked for additional bed right away, but it took more than 5 hours and a few calls and visits to front desk. breakfast was very average. had to send back dosa twice for being under cooked. given we were out most of the day - did not enjoy any of the other facilities. the beds were very creaky, so not the most comfortable sleep. 2 cups of tea took more than 20 minutes and cost over $5. not worth the over $100 a night (including extra bed). it is a nice looking hotel though, with some attention to service, they could make it great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank PJBatuni
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We are a mid-scale hotel in line with other 3 to 4 star hotels in our category. While we offer 24X7 bell boy facility to our guests, we assign dedicated staff members to perform this task only in peak hours, for other parts of the day our staff multitasks to perform this role. We have suitably trained out Front Desk staff as well as the Security staff to assist guests with baggage when the need arises. When you arrived at the hotel our security guard was engaged with another guest and hence you had to seek the help of our Front Desk for baggage assistance.

Re your booking of a non-smoking room, our Front Desk staff assigned you a big corner room when you checked in keeping in mind the members of your family; however in doing so she overlooked your requested room preference. Though our staff member’s intention was to only ensure your comfort, the same should have been suggested to you and your room preference re-checked before allotting you a room. We have re-briefed our Front Office staff to handle all guest requests and check-ins as per the pre-defined processes and to ensure no guest is inconvenienced.

We have also noted your comments about the quality of housekeeping service and In Room Dining. We assure you your feedback is being made note off and shall only help us improve.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in July and the stay was very comfortable.
Goods:
Rooms rates are reasonable. All the rooms are good and facing swimming pool, so you always get nice view from all the places. Staff is very courteous and prompt in their service. Breakfast spread is also quite good.
Bads:
Dinner buffet is expensive. Also free internet is only for 2x30min. The rooms are still having CRT tvs which is surprising.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Madhur_t30

Dear Guest:

Now all rooms are with LED smart TV's. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed at the hote for 2 nights / 3 days and to summarize the stay & hotel was amazing. Even though we were early the hotel checked us in.

The spread of breakfast as well as dinner was great and my son relished the meals specially the deserts during dinner. Thanks to Sachin (chef) & Rudra for ensuring that the food is served promptly.

The pool is big and the rooms are adequately service with the house keeping staff being prompt especially staff member Someshwar.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Atul A

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

While booking a room for my parents, I felt very pleased the reservation team was soo good that I didn't felt that I was speaking to someone whom I don't know well but the guy Alim
was amazing I thought I was speaking to someone who knows me very well & all my needs, he is an amazing champ. I'm so happy with the booking process.i also travel alot but never had a such wonderful experience. I've no doubt that my parents will also feel pleased staying with lemon tree. Would recommend everyone to visit lemon tree hotels they are too good.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family