All reviews the cottages ellora caves morning walk daulatabad fort beautiful property greenery bungalow
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Visited after ~17 years. Most lovely property - with trees, comfortable, bird and bee friendly landscape - creating an idyll.
Checked in very late night in January - rooms were spacious and elegant and the bed most comfortable.
All the staff seemed raw, and the standard of attention/ checking that should exist for each room was absent. So, if hot water, functioning tea kettles etc matter to you - you will not be charmed.
For me, waking up to birdsong, misty morning...more than made up. Taking a morning walk on the highway is no longer as pleasant - all due to the zooming population and traffic.
Breakfast was a great disappointment - I think they did not expect us to eat. Finally when it came, the Poha was lovely.

I hope the management can inspire the staff and rebuild the beautiful Meadows. Rarely is a property so well laid out, so charming - and so idyllic...its really worth the effort
All the best

Room tip: Methinks they are all beautiful. Save some time in the morning to sit in the veranda and watch the birds, even for 3 minutes
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Harsingar
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Best option for celebrations, I am celebrated my birthday with my family really food was nice thanks to Ismail and restaurant team for serve excellent starter .thanks to meadows for making my day special

Date of stay: May 2018
4  Thank Sandip U
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

The Meadows resort is perfectly placed slightly away from the main city, which is definitely not a problem!
We booked a two bedroom suite which was perfectly maintained. Rooms were spacious, clean neat and comfortable. Staff was super caring, food was good as well.
I was initially scared a bit after reading the resort reviews from various sources, but most of them were not true.
Will definitely plan another trip in the rainy or winter season soon!

Date of stay: April 2018
6  Thank PranavS484
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights during the off-season. The resort was very quiet but all amenities were available to us. The staff were very polite and helpful and arranged an excellent guide for day trips to Ajanta and Ellora (ask for Deepak A.). Meadows is very close to Ellora and Daulatabad Fort.

Because it was off-season we needed to order all food in advance, but it was really delicious and this wasn’t a problem. We didn’t use the pool but it looked inviting. Quiet at night as the resort is on the fringes of the city.

Our bungalow was spacious and clean with an excellent shower. Two litres of bottled water provided daily at no cost - this was great. My only concern was mosquitos in the room, despite being very careful with opening the door quickly. As we were leaving I found some plug-in mosquito repellant in the room, which I would have used if I’d known they were there earlier.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank STtravel1
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice and pretty clean. Staff was very friendly, food was good and it was not super clean but clean. We really enjoyed staying there and close to Ellora caves.
My cousin had a massage and was very happy with it.

Date of stay: April 2018