“Worth what you pay for”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Aurangabad
Hotel Shiv-Tej Residency
Ranked #20 of 58 Hotels in Aurangabad
Sydney, Australia
“Worth what you pay for”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Ok place. not bad for one night. Not so expensive.
Pro : Good staff and food. Not expensive. easy access for shopping. tv with channels
cons: mosqitos, cleaniness, no wheel chair access, no lift, may be bed bugs.Hot water may be an issue(provided in bucket). small bathroom. too much noise from outside
Room : Select room on first floor.

Room Tip: select some thing on first floor. middle rooms on first floor. corner one may not be preffered.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dipal S
yashkshirsagar49, Owner at Hotel Shiv-Tej Residency, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
I thank you for you review and suggestions Mam actually the mosquitoes was because of whether but you have told on the reception so I have done pesticides controls . You mentioned about the lift so we have leaved space for that but because of some technical problem it is becoming late. You also mentioned about hot water if you have asked for hot water in evening so we provided in bucket(on request ) other we provide hot water in morning I think because of cloud the water was not hot because we have solar systems. I apologies for your in convenience .

I again thank you for giving you suggestion and we will try to rectify our mistakes .

Hope you have enjoyed the stay in my hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

We traveled 2 month in India, change hotel almost every 2-3 nights. This is the most over priced hotel we ever stayed. Non AC room for 1400Rb a night. Ridiculous over priced!

Very poor service. No elevator. No hot water morning or evening. Sheets are dirty, towels have black marks, looks like someone just it to clean his shoes. No remote controls for TV.

Owner are very rude! He told us there is hotel charge 700/night, but his is 1400 without AC. Seems he is so proud.

If I pay 500Rb/night, then I won't complain. But seriously, 1400rb/night None AC without breakfast.

Most hotels we stays are between 700/night to 1900/night. This one is not worth your money!

Warning! Stay away!

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank yxiao9
Aurangabad, India
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I was in aurangabad in month of june and I think so engineering admission war there all hotels were charging double than there room rates but somebody gave me the card of this hotel so I visited this hotel I stayed for 4 nights the management gave me the room on there actual rates but on ly took 10% extra from as govt tax the was also good and food taste was very nice.I will refer this hotel because this hotel is very for family no illegal activities were takin place The management also arranged a car for me to visit ellora and ajanta caves with afforeadale rates they also droped my family to the bus stand It is good hotel .

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank vandana g
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Extremely helpful, polite and understanding staff. Gave us good tips, reacted to our requests, help us out in need. Room was good, no frills but nice and clean enough. One cockroach but I guess that comes with the territory.
The staff let us stay in the lobby long into the night waiting for our train and use the wifi. And because I was sick they dropped us off to the train station for free and helped with the bags.

(+) very helpful and generous staff, good value, conveniently located for train and bus trips

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Łukasz O
Pune, India
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Easily accessible from station as well as bus stand. Location is really good. There is regular cleaning on rooms and bathroom , so at night wen v usually come 2 hotel after a hectic day the room seemed just seemed perfect and clean. the poha and tea at d morning were really hot and mouth watering. The management is also excellent , the order comes on time. The hotel too arranged a taxi for us. i recommended this hotel to some of my friends from Mumbai, they 2 found it excellent. So its a nice option 2 stay in this hotel

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank varun s
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We stayed for a night. Good accessibility from station or if you by road from Pune.

Family run hotel with family beliefs. Hygienic place. Good Maharashtrian breakfast.

Good support / guide for travelling to Ellora caves, Shankar and Hanuman temple.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 1 March 2013

It is small hotel close to railway station with really annoying owners and staff! They not only overcharged us as they had separate tariffs for each rooms! They press advance each time you look at them. The tea is disgusting and the bathroom is toooooo dirty! i wont recommend this hotel until you run out of options!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms with double beds!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business