“night stay”
Review of Fortune Inn Jukaso

Fortune Inn Jukaso
Ranked #40 of 222 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I stayed in the hotel with my colleague for a night. The hotel is good and the staff courteous. The checkin was smooth. Hotel is conveniently located near the airport. Breakfast can be made a bit better. It took a lot of time to serve tea in breakfast. Even after service the tea was absolutely non drinkable and very very strong.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Pune.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso. We have noted your observation regarding B/fast buffet and service and have initiated corrective action.

We value your feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel as I got a free 2 night package for buying holiday package from Jukaso. The hotel is in prime location in Pune. The breakfast is awesome. When you enter the hotel you never feel it could be this good. It had never said no to anything whatever we asked they provided. The breakfast spread was quite generous and tasted great.
They first allotted a room which had lot of smoke smeel , moment we requested they changed the room.
Only issue is the toiletries , I guess now its the trend in these business hotels to save cost they do not provide proper toiletries.
Overall excellent experience , highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Mr. Banerjee,

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso.

At Fortune Inn Jukaso, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We booked this thru DAE and enjoyed all 7 days stay.Connected to proper city by autorixa,city bus.Very close to Phoenix and Inorbit mall. Decent room,clean work by housekeeping staff.Complimentary breakfast with good variety of diet food,snacksand usual south indian dishes.
Good restaurants in near vicinity,

Room Tip: Rooms facing road
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

Our location Viman Nagar is very close to the airport, next to big mega malls, Weikfield IT hub and lots of good eateries and joints at walking distance. At Fortune Inn Jukaso, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for by business trip to Pune in March 14. I booked as per corporate discount with complementary breakfast and airport drop. I feel it is a very good Hotel near to Airport. The best is it is part of ITC group. Rooms are very good. Service is also good.

The variety of food in breakfast was not much. i can say average. Overall i will rate this hotel as "Very Good" Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Mr. Rajesh,

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso.

We have noted your observation regarding variety in breakfast buffet and have discussed and made required amends. At Fortune Inn Jukaso, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

like the big rooms, location, helpfulness of staff and reasonably good price.

Breakfast is a draw back. Can be very much better. Coffee lovers will be disappointed. They just serve nescafe, which is really bad.

Room Tip: the road side rooms can be noisier
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr Kumar,

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso.

At Fortune Inn Jukaso, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. We have discussed breakfast and coffee issue with the team and are pleased to inform that effective immediately, we have taken steps to improve upon them. You will get an choice of cappuccino, espresso & latte also now.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Hotel is very welcoming,staff is very helpful.. I stayed there.for a conference in pune. I nuat say the rooms are very spacious and clean. Only drawback was the location.as it is situated away from the city.

• Stayed: January 2014
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso. We are strategically located very near to the airport, mega malls, Weikfield IT Hub and one of the most happening places in Pune i.e. Viman Nagar.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The stay, food and service were really excellent. Employees are so courtious. The hotel is located almost in the center of the city where all the important requirements are accessible. The Gym is available in the hotel that is really helpful. The breakfast and dinner had several varieties to select and eat. Totally, I had a very nice stay twice in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Mr. Senthil,

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso. The same has been shared with the team and they are understandably thrilled.