“Upscale dining room”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Delicious, quality meal in Pune. I am a big fan of pickle, and this happened to be my favorite. Kind and friendly service, English-speaking. Quiet formal dining room, plenty of seating.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The best Indian food you can get by far in Pune. Awesome butter chicken and masala papad. Try it with the masala chaas. A little too expensive but worth it,.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is probably one of the better restaurants of Pune located near Koregaon, serving North Indian Cuisine. Parking is a problem so please be aware. From the time we entered the restaurant to the time we left a couple of hours later, customer service was pretty good! Servers were hovering nearby and were quite attentive to our requests. Though they list quite a few of the popular Indian beers, they did take 10 mins to serve which I felt was longer than the norm.

The appetizers and the food we ordered were delicious and full of flavor. My favorite appetizers were the Kastoori chicken kebab and the Reshmi Chicken Kebab. We also ordered various types of Indian breads (Naans and stuffed Kulchas) which were served hot and fresh. Reservations are highly recommended on the weekends. Expect to spend around INR 500 to 1000 per person depending on drinks. Overall, this was a great restaurant and I would highly recommend.
Food Quality – A
Ambiance – B+
Customer Service – A
Pricing – B
Overall Rating: A-
Would I visit again: Yes

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Non-Vegetarian dishes are awesome. Fish kebab is a must try along with lamb shorba.
Overall the restaurant is well maintained and liked almost all the dishes I tried in my last three visits.

Jp#108752991