“Value for money good hotel”
Review of Ambience Hotel

Ambience Hotel
Ranked #77 of 222 Hotels in Pune
New Delhi, India
“Value for money good hotel”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

stayed for a night during a business trip. The hotel is value for money. Good rooms, big in size with all basic amenities, located in a residential area, so peaceful surroundings, the restaurant in the top floor has very good ambience and serves good complimentary breakfast

Room Tip: Take the room which has window away from the road
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank hemkumar g

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Its a simple and peaceful hotel and in your budget. I stayed here for 2 days on My office tour. The rooms are clean and nice service. The bathrooms are awesome :)
Peaceful as away from main road and traffic. Room Service is ok and overall good for stay for budget tourists.

The only cons was that they offer Pure Vegetarian Food. No Omelet in morning. I am a non-vegetarian so that was something I missed here.

Room Tip: Chose the bigger rooms. Same priced rooms are smaller and bigger as well. Ask for bigger sized rooms...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank rahulssg
Chennai
Reviewed 27 January 2013

The Ambience Hotel is a great fit for my needs - An inexpensive, clean hotel close to my place of work. For around Rs 2000 per night, you can't go wrong with this place. The rooms are large and clean (but with no style quotient!). The restaurant on the top floor serves great (veg only) food. Breakfast spread is limited but OK. Wifi internet is available on payment (but I have never used it). Its in a nice mixed use area with many shops for all kinds of things. And best of all, my local office is within walking distance. I would surely recommend this place if you have work in the Shivajinagar, Model Colony, FC Road area.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank ShreyaG
Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I have stayed here some time. The hotel is good. Staff is good. Although some rooms are filthy and dirty and have moisture in them (especially the last inner rooms on the first floor). Please check the rooms before you take the possession. Breakfast is good. Location is good. You can find useful stores in nearby area.

Room Tip: Please check the room before you take the possession.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Roxas City, Philippines
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We stayed in The Ambience Hotel (Model Colony, Shivajinagar) during our recent trip to Maharashtra while visiting friends in Pune. I must say that for the discounted price they gave us (2,160 INR++ per night for two with breakfast), we got a good deal. It was very near our friend's house, we actually walked there one time. Service was OK, and the breakfast fare, although very limited, was filling (I love their FRESH fruit juices!). They even allowed us to deposit our luggage while we went to Aurangabad for a few days. I just wish they provide FREE WiFi. We had to buy a pre-paid internet card for 400 INR good for 24 hours of internet use. Too expensive considering Pune is the IT capital of India.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank rickydmd888
mumbai
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have visited this hotel several times in 2011 and the most recent visit was in 2012 feb. i have had no issues with the staff the room and the hotel. food is not that great so I always used to order from outside. staff is decent however there is a supervisor called NILESH who is very adamant. I had to increase my stay at once due to official reasons and I spoke to one of the staff members over the phone at reception and he confirmed that rooms are available. next say at 12 noon Mr nilesh came and knocked the door asking me to check out. I informed him that one of his staff members said that there is a room available and hence i can stays for one more day.but Mr nilesh was so adamant that he said listen to me and not my staff members. I had to check out from there and had to mess up with my schedule. ever since then whenever I have called Mr Nilesh has never given any discount even though i have spent more than rs 15000 in less than a year for stay in this particular hotel. I am very disappointed with this man and there is no way that management can look in to it. the owner of the hotel has changed. previously it was under kukreja group and I had complained to the management through website and they wer king enough to take action and follow up with me with updates of action they were taking and also keeping me as happy customer with no hustle at all.

Ever since the owner has changed the staff has also changed and the taste of kukreja group is lost. This hotel is no more under kukreja group.
Final verdict....Hotel is awesome when it comes to ambiance but don't expect great customer service when you really need one.! It is only possible if some one replaces people like Mr. Nilesh or he undergoes customer service training....!!!

There is other hotel called ashish plaza on fc road opposite to fc college. It is also good. the room and feel of ambiance is missing but staff is very customer centric

I am rating the service as average only because of single person Mr. Nilesh who does not know to respect a customer and has troubled me with his pathetic customer service several times.

One good person to talk to is Krishna who works under Nilesh and is found at the reception counter.

Room Tip: super dilux rooms are big enough specially front side facing
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank rahul4058
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights and found the staff extremely helpful and the service of exceptional quality. The room was modern, comfortable and very clean. Room service was excellent and the restaurant located on the top floor offered a multi-cuisine menu including veg/non-veg food. Conveniently located near Iyengar Yoga Institute and close to other prominent local attractions like the Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends