“Confortable and Cozy Stay!!”
Review of The Sirona Hotel

The Sirona Hotel
The Sirona Hotel
Ranked #119 of 222 Hotels in Pune
Navi Mumbai, India
“Confortable and Cozy Stay!!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed here for a night.. centrally located from airport station and bus station...
Rooms are spacious and clean and safe for a single woman to stay as well...
Served good breakfast and lunch as well...

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank NishaSanghavi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Mumbai
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I stayed here only for a night. Good location just opposite Central Mall. Check in/check out was smooth. The room was spacious and well equipped with a bigger-than-usual bathroom and shower cubicle. Room service is fine except that the chinese food I ordered was very oily and paneer chilly wasn't really that!

Breakfast is a pretty sad affair with just one cut fruit, one main course, plain corn flakes and eggs made to order. I got to eat poori alu which, I feel is oily affair for a breakfast. I did not see any tea or coffee.

Overall, it's value for money only for a short stay. The food factor could go against a long stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Rovingeyes
Mumbai, India
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Hotel is near to the railway station. The rooms are spacious and clean. Food is also good. The hotel staff was courteous. Breakfast however does not have variety, although whatever available is good. The rooms have all the basic facilities and this hotel should not disappoint one at least for short stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank k5000
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Recently Stayed at the Sirona Hotel in Pune. The Rooms are very comfortable and the size of the rooms are also very good. The location of the Hotel is easily reachable from Airport and the Railway and Bus stations. Only the hotel is having very limited options for the breakfast in comparison to other hotels in that budget range.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank chetandhanote
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I stayed in this hotel in early part of 2011. I must say that the location of this hotel is good and it is suituated in one of the prime areas of Pune. The rooms are spacious and quite clean. However I was quite stunned to see the very limited variety in the breakfast menu. This hotel is not very expensive but in the same price you can find much better properties in Pune. The hotel staff is well behaved and cordial. But overall not a great value for money.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Chennai
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I stayed at this hotel last month. My office booked a room for me. everythng ok till I checked in, then the worst experience begin with failed wifi, lizard in room, and insect in ketchup served.

On the top of it, they asked me to leave if i m not happy in place of addressing my issues. They already got the money from my office and not interested to serve at all, whether it managers, and other support staff.

avoid this place.....no matter wht

Room Tip: all rooms are noisy as hotel is on main road
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank SramaNair

Travellers are raving about these Pune hotels

Indore, India
Reviewed 24 June 2011

We were coming from mahabaleshwar with gr8 stay at hotel dina and travelling towards Shirdi. Since I was driving on my own, so I felt little tired and thought to take a night halt in Pune. We saw Hotel Sirona on our right hand side in front of Pune central and thought to check. Room was good as shown and rates was 3000 whoch looked ok to me as I needed rest immediately.

Then we checked in, nd my wife went to wash room, suddenly she saw eyes staring at her from exhaust window. She screamed, I along with a waiter were present in room. We run towards bathroom and then terrace and found a guy on terrace. I complained manager about incident and told him how the guy at terrace named "Baloo" was doing that misconduct, however they kee supporting that guy that he cant goto the duct and watch.

We were tired and quickly wanted to make a move and then horrifying experience happenedd, where hotel staff didnt even pick our luggage to take us back to ground floor. We kept asking them to take luggage, however they were not ready to. Then we found the owner of hotel and she was even more resistive than her staff.

We were denied refund even when I asked them keep taxes and eturn the amount. Then we settled for another hotel near by at same cost.

I figured out, this hotel rooms only have automatic locks but no chain or anything to protect you from any misconduct from hotel staff. I warn all visitors with family to avoid this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple