“Food Quality and services are not good”
Review of The Yellow Chilli

The Yellow Chilli
Ranked #3,017 of 6,868 Restaurants in Pune
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times in past and always find it very good- in term of food quality and service but my recent visit ( Last week) was very disappointing. Service was really very very slow and food quality was also not good. I good pieces of hair yeah pieces of hair in food.

1  Thank Pune81

Reviewed 26 April 2013

I went to this restaurant for corporate lunch organized by my employer. Ambience of restaurant was good but we had horrible experience with our food. My one colleague got an insect in his dessert and other got a hair in his rice.

1  Thank Mohit A
Reviewed 5 March 2013

The food was pretty good. Loved the fact that the authenticity of the dish was well preserved. I somehow found the tables too close to each other but was not too much of a bother. But, still worth visiting for the food!

Reviewed 5 March 2013

on sunday 3rd of march at almost 1oclock we talked to hotel manager for buffet lunch for 8-10 pax.
we got the booking at 2.30-2.45 hrs appxmately.
we reached hotel almost at 2.50 hrs IT WAS SURPRISING THAT THERE WAS NO seriousness of the table arrangement for the booked , it shows how professionals are the staff.
the snax part we really enjoyed.
main course so- so-.
the croud in the restourant not manageble by the staff.
it seems shortage of manpower.
the hotel does not compliment to the graet chef Mr Sanjeev kapoor.

1  Thank asbhatia55
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I've been to this restaurant about four times now, and I've gone for the lunch buffet every single time. What was pleasing was that it tasted like Indian food was meant to taste - home cooked, not commercial. Not too much oil, and not over-the-top spicy - so appealed to the Non-Indian friends I'd gone with as well. They have a special Kids Menu for the kids, which is a nice, thoughtful touch. For the vegetarians, I would suggest the Shaam Savera - their signature dish (INR 255/-). For the non vegetarians, take your pick! My personal favorite is the Puran Singh da Tariwala Murgh, one of their themed chicken gravy dishes (INR 315/-). They had some interesting drink items on the menu like Chhaachh (?), and Honey Lemon Ginger Water, but I wasn't too adventurous and went for the Nimbu Paani (Fresh Lime Water).
On the down side, they're located in the heart in Koregaon Park, and their lunch buffet comes at a good value for money - which also means that most of the office crowd lunches here. If you catch them on a day when they have the place booked by a large office party, then you won't be able to find a quiet spot inside. If you're expecting over-the-top, exotic Indian food, then this isn't the place for you. It's more of a value for money, non-disappointing, Indian meal.