“The balance option for veg and non-veg”
Review of The Yellow Chilli

The Yellow Chilli
Ranked #3,071 of 6,884 Restaurants in Pune
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2013

The starters are good. Good Options for both veg and non veg. I love the moong Dal halwa. Dahi Bhalla is another item I always look forward to.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

We went for our office dinner pary to Yellow chilli.. in KP...
Looking at this hotel from outside, one may think that its small hotel and place in a corner in the KP lane.... when you enter the gate... its huge parking place will surprise u...
About food and ambience: Ambience is excellent! ... food is also very tasty and hygenic....

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Excellent food and very courtesy staff.The foods were served with good aroma and served with keeping customer in mind.Nice ambience and good family outing.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times in past and always find it very good- in term of food quality and service but my recent visit ( Last week) was very disappointing. Service was really very very slow and food quality was also not good. I good pieces of hair yeah pieces of hair in food.

1  Thank Pune81
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I went to this restaurant for corporate lunch organized by my employer. Ambience of restaurant was good but we had horrible experience with our food. My one colleague got an insect in his dessert and other got a hair in his rice.

1  Thank Mohit A