“Amazing getaway... even for residents of Pune”

Marriott Suites Pune
Ranked #3 of 232 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Last week my wife and I (who live in Pune) decide to take a weekend break. We have two little kids who we packed off to my mother-in-laws place and both of us checked in at the Oakwood. All I can say is... we had the time of our life. Great food, excellent Gym, super collection of movies... and most importantly spacious and well equipped rooms.

I will be doing this once every quarter!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Trishal R, Director of Sales and Marketing at Marriott Suites Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Oakwood Premier Pune .

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor about Oakwood and wonderful to know that you are living in Pune.

Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback and I look forward to meeting you on your next trip to the Oakwood Premier in Pune.

Kind regards,

Trishal Rao

Write a ReviewReviews (1,176)

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Good facilities
Well located

Negatives:
None I can think off
Food expensive but probably worth it.

Highy recommended.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank iffy81
Trishal R, Director of Sales and Marketing at Marriott Suites Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Oakwood Premier Pune among luxury hotels in Pune. I am pleased at your appreciation for our hospitality and product on offer and look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Pune

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The location of this hotel is absolutely ideal with may great restaurants in the vicinity. The hotel itself was top notch. I could not have been happier with the apartments. The apartments were well stocked with all the amenities you could even imagine you need, the staff was professional and polite, room service was fast and efficient. The food was also good, very satisfactory. All in all this place is definitely value for money, I was delighted by the entire experience. If I'm ever in Pune again this will be the place I'll be staying.

My only peeve was that only the 2 bedrooms and higher apartments have the bathtub amenity.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Oakwood Premier in Pune and we are happy to receive your feedback through Tripadvisor. Your feedback is motivating and thank you for sparing your time to post a review.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at the Oakwood Premiere for our first 5 months when moving to Pune and to be honest we could have stayed there for our complete 2 year stay. On entering you are greeted with a warm welcome and from that moment on every time you passed through the bright reception you were greeted with wide smiles and welcoming greeting of "Good morning Mr & Mrs........" - i later found out how they did this as it amazed me that the staff remembered each and everybody's name....!!!

I will not try to remember each and every one of their names but from the GM to the polite security guards that welcome you on each visit it feels like you are back with 'the family' - hence as I said at the top our 5 months could have easily lasted a lot lot longer.

So if you are looking for a warm welcome, fantastic food and great friends I would most definitely recommend a stay at this wonderful warm welcoming (WWW) venue.

Ask'em about the Zumba classes.......!!!!

Regards
Nick

Room Tip: Whatever your requirement 1,2 or 3 bedrooms you will not have a problem finding what you need.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your wonderfuI review and comments about the property. We do believe in personalised and exceptional service and your comments does motivate us.

We look forward to your future return

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Well appointed apartments, staff attentive and alert to your need. The Manager, Trupti, deserves special mention, super efficient and helpful, it professionalism with warmth, a rare quality.Breakfast too was a special due to the staff's friendly and attentive service, a most pleasant start to a long business day.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your generous feedback of your stay at The Oakwood Premier in Pune through TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you had a very good experience and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to your future return

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have been here and its been one of my best experience to see the hospitality and the service. Everything is perfect there I should say best hotel with all the best facilities provided there. I rate you infinite stars. Good going keep it up :-) :-)

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Had the privilege of watching some workshops conducted here last week. Enjoyed the show (both Odissi and the Salsa dance)
Last night we had dinner at the same place and I must say that the family was happy with the service provided by the staff as well as the quality of the food. Attaching some pictures of the same.
A mention should be made about the way they have showcased the "old Poona" in one of their foyers. Having stayed in Poona/Pune for the last 40 years I can relate with some of those pictures.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Haddock54
Trishal R, Director of sales and marketing at Marriott Suites Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your wonderfuI review and comments about the property and restaurant. We do believe in personalised and exceptional service and your comments does motivate us.

I look forward to meeting you soon

kind regards