“Classy Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 225 Hotels in Pune
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Classy Hotel”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

It is no doubt the best hotel in Pune - class apart. No complaints at all. Great location, excellent food with great spread of breakfast, clean & spacious rooms with extremely comfortable bed, extremely friendly & smiling staff. They make you feel special. Expensive but worth it.

Room Tip: One should try the Italian food at Prego - it is awesome.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Guest,

The entire team at the hotel is delighted and motivated by your comments. We are happy to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Your comments have been duly shared with the team down the line.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Be Well.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (317)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Service is very good. Dining in the evening was excellent, particularly the Indian restaurant (unsurprisingly!)

Breakfast had not improved since my previous stay. Average is probably a little harsh but it does stand out compared to the rest of the excellent experience.

Dear Guest

We are very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your time at the hotel and we would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the service you received.
The team at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park looks forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

Be well
Pune, India
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This is not a hotel. It looks like one, and it pretends to be one, but they have ridiculously loud music playing inside and outside until 3 AM every single night.

It's completely unsuitable for anyone who wants to actually sleep.

Just to make sure you really are tortured, the music continues through much of the day, too.

3 Thank Dharma66
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Firstly I appreciate your taking time to share an honest review.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to noise disturbance from the Kue Bar.
We know how frustrating and disappointing it can be when you have a few minutes to relax and your expectations are not met.

We have made a note and will ensure that, on future visits your room will be allocated away from all disturbances.

My team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Pune
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I still remember when Federico was a Master chef in Pune, in Progo Restaurant. Brunch on Sanday was a must for all the italian community. Chef Federico was able to give us fresh mozzarella and Burrata. It was like to be in italy again :)

Room Tip: When you arrive ask for the river side.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I appreciate the time taken to write a review of our Italian dining - Prego. I am delighted to know that you have finally found a venue of choice that serves authentic Italian cuisine. Look forward to your next visit to Prego.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My recent visit to pune has been mind blowing! Especially my visit to the westin pune. My anniversary was made a memorable one by entire staff of kangan. Our server Rubina was highlight of the day making our experience wonderful with her smile and excellent service. Loved the food especially the malai kulfi. Wil surely visit again with family and friends!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank satish915
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed the service rendered by my team and it contributed to the memories. Your appreciation motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests and your kind words instill further confidence in our product and services we offer to our guests.

Look forward to your future visits.

Wigan
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

My 5th time here on business to visit my Punite colleagues. Once had to stay at The Hyatt which runs it close but The Westin wins through the better ambience, particularly in the bar, mix@36 which rocks. Bar staff are awesome, special shout out to Mayank Bisht - my man!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I look forward to welcome you soon on your next visit.

Moline, Illinois
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My recent stay at Westin Pune Koregaon Park became a very personal one. I had shared my recent diagnosis requiring a gluten-free diet. Jajani Jadhav, my Stay Ambassador, immediately coordinated with the chef to help me choose foods I could safely eat. The chef even made me a special bread I could eat with each breakfast. Then the staff discovered that it was my birthday and surprised me with a birthday cake (gluten-free of course) and card. They delivered the cake and card to me in person and spent a few minutes to wish me well. Though I was far away from my family on this day, the especially kind Westin staff made the extra effort to bring some cheer to this tired traveler. I was indeed touched.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Guest,

It is indeed a pleasure to know you have such high regards towards The Westin Pune Koregaon Park's hospitality and product on offer which brings you back to stay with the hotel on your visit to Pune. I appreciate your time taken to write a review and your generous compliments. We are persistent and passionate to align our associates in order to offer personalized service ensuring our guests experience the Westin difference. I look forward to welcome you soon on your next visit.