“Westin, Pune”

The Westin Pune Koregaon Park
Ranked #6 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent stay at Westin. Spacious rooms, new hotel. Very professional staff. The breakfast menu was probably not upto the mark and needs better services by the staff. However overall very good experience, would definitely visit again and recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of of the hotel on Trip Advisor.

Your feedback regarding F&B levels of service has been taken up with the team to showcase improvements in the areas of concern.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

There are newer reviews for The Westin Pune Koregaon Park

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed here last January while on a trip to India. Stayed in Pune with friends at a local home. We needed a break for good bed, food and shower. Found this hotel on line with great dearls. It was such a treat. The service was incredible, the food, the bed. Everything was wonderful. My friend was stranded at a restaurant in town and called for the ride. They sent the hotel van and did not charge for it. What wonderful service.

Room Tip: Great deals on line.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Judith M
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend my gratitude for choosing to stay at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park and your appreciation towards the hotel's product and hospitality. I am delighted to know that your trip was a memorable experience and I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Good location very busy business hotel, plenty of dining options. Rooms are well equipped and comfortable, this was a business stay and commuting via the hotel cars was best for getting to and from the office. Can get noisy as there is always something going on.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to appreciate that you chose to stay at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park during your visit to Pune. I thank you for taking the time to share an honest review of the hotel.

Thank you for your appreciative comments about the hotel product and its location advantage. We are delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to noise disturbance in your room. I assure you that there will be no recurrence.

Looking forward to serve you on your next trip to Pune.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

They really get it right at the Westin Pune. Superb service, food, and spa. Rooms are well appointed including a super comfortable bed and linens. Prego, the Italian restaurant, can hang with the finest in the world. Chef Peppe's thoughtful menu is prepared with the finest ingredients. Great spa staff and pool. Very attentive to the business traveler. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Stay on higher floors to avoid noise from the bar and dogs.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park.

Your praise and recommendation of our hotel is a true inspiration for our team in their endeavor to exceed guest expectations.

Thank you for recommending us to fellow Trip Advisor members. We look forward to your early return!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

★☆☆☆☆ The hotel banquet was booked for the whole day for my brother's wedding. The hotel had given a few rooms complimentary for the day upto 1230 am. The organiser spoke to the manager and understood that stay in a few rooms can be extended upto 7am next morning. So a couple of us planned to stay back. At 2 am in the morning, we get a call from the front desk saying since u plan to stay overnight, u will hav to pay for the room.
I said the organiser has informed us that the room stay has been extended upto 7 am. I neways plan to leave by 5am.
The front desk staff said there is some miscommunication the room was available only upto 1230am. For the night stay I will be charged. I told him to talk to the organiser.
After 45 mins of continuous discussion and.phone calls from the front desk, I decided to leave the hotel arnd 3am for mumbai

Thanks a lot of the amazing hospitality westin. For a miscommunication between the hotel and the organiser, I had to leave at 3 am in the morning.

Thanks

• Stayed: June 2014
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel on Trip Advisor. I am extremely disappointed and concerned to read your review. My apologies for your unpleasant experience at the hotel. I deeply regret that you had to encounter this whilst staying with us. Based on your narrative, I concede we have much room to improve on our services and delivery.

I do hope you would offer us another opportunity to be of service and thus experience the true Westin services that we are committed to offer all our guests.

Look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Out of all properties in Pune I must say Westin is the best! Excellent customer service, excellent food at Prego's or Four Seasons, great rooms. All in all a rare experience which I totally recommend.

The only downside is the noise which you sometimes get from the various outdoor events taking place in the hotel or from the Kue club.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to serve you on your next trip to Pune.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is basically a great hotel. The rooms are big, spacious and clean. They gave river facing and that was lovely. The food in the restaurant was great. They specially adjusted food for us to low or no spice and made phulkas for my son. Thanks guys it's really nice to get that home touch. The swimming pool is unusual and makes you have the illusion that it flows over the terrace. It doesn't there is a ledge beyond. There is a single shower up there on the second floor and you have to parade through stairs and corridors and gym to get to the ground floor changing and shower rooms. Very inconvenient. There were some problems in my stay but I really appreciate that the staff try to sincerely solve the issue. The express room service is unfortunately their Achilles heel and they took ages to clear stuff. We gave up calling and put the stuff outside the door. On Sundays they have a lovely brunch and there are games tattoos and activities for children. My son enjoyed these. I would like to thank Nicole the Tattoo artist. It was a pleasure to meet her.

Room Tip: Ask river facing
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to appreciate you for choosing to stay at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park during your visit to Pune and taking the time to share an honest review of the hotel. I would like to assure that your pointers have been addressed with the concerned departments. We take our guests' experience as a learning to train our associates for delivering a memorable experience.

Look forward to your future visits.