“5 STAR EXPERIENCE”

The Westin Pune Koregaon Park
Ranked #6 of 219 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed 29 August 2014

One of the best city hotels I have ever stayed in .... Be it location , rooms , service , staff, pool , gym , food... I would give 5 out of 5 in all aspects... The hotel is very well located if you are looking for some cool nightlife, a lot clubs around, infact hotel has got an in house nightclub.. Rooms I must say are pretty spacious and comfortable... Food gets 5 out of 5... Staff is superb, I would like to thank Ketaki from front desk for helping me with the reservation... Gym , Spa n pool area are fully equiped with all modern amenities... Overall the best place to stay in Pune.....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Dear Guest,

It is a delight to read about your inspiring stay at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park! Thank you for sharing your valuable comments along with a special mention on our Heavenly Spa, Westin Workout, pool and food. We at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park look forward to having you again.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The staff at this hotel are some of the friendliest yet. Accommodating, warm, and very attentive. Being a vegan, it is often a struggle to find more than a single dish on any menu, yet on the first night itself Chef Pradeep Persoya himself came out to let me know he would prepare any dish of my liking, including vegan naan, and of course, off-menu dishes. For the night of my mother's birthday, whilst I had ordered a lovely black forest cake from the café downstairs, he prepared two chocolate mousses, both vegan again. The staff at Kangan, the India restaurant, in particular were very friendly, especially Bhumi and Sunil, who would recognise us and remember our drinks orders each night. The rooms were very clean, although the tubs would always be slightly dirty. The view was slightly unpleasant on the lower floors, as all the twin rooms face out onto a construction site, yet higher up this was not a problem. It was not loud.
Overall, a lovely stay, and we all look forward to going back once more!

Room Tip: The higher the better, if you plan on booking a twin room!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to share such a wonderful review with us.
We are elated to read that our associates added an edge to your stay. A word of appreciation is what drives us to do better. Team Westin Pune looks forward to having you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Stayed at Westin for 2 nights and loved every bit of my stay here! Top notch service, awesome food, smiling people and always refreshing to return to this hotel!

Huge rooms, wonderful linens ( one of the best sleep I have had ) , there is huge variety of food choices and add to their top class service you will love this place to the core!

Its located in Koregaon and needless to say evenings are happening in and around.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are delighted to recieve your heartwarming patronage! I am glad you enjoyed the blissful exprerience of our signature Heavenly Bed, it indeed puts one into deep slumber.
We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

This is my second visit to the hotel. I reached the hotel before noon. The check-in was very friendly and was asked to wait for 30 mins before my room was made ready. Was offered a juice and a coffee while I was waiting. The room was very spacious, clean and was over looking the river. The Bathrooms were very nice, big and clean. The WIFI was strong. I loved the bed and the pillows. Very comfortable to sleep. I had room service lunch and ordered Mushroom soup and Thai Green Curry. Both were very delicious. The bath shower at this hotel is an experience. I loved the shower. The Morning breakfast is very elaborate with a choice of Indian and continental.They also had some Japanese items also.The hotel allowed me to check out at 16:00. The hotel also arranged transport t my work place and the back to the Airport. Overall I love this hotel and their service.

Room Tip: overlooking the river
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stayed in The Westin, Pune between 14th and 18th July this year and came back very impressed. The rooms were immaculate with attention to every detail. The bathrooms were huge with luxurious bath accessories. Breakfast was huge and satisfying and the lunch buffet was humongous and exotic. We loved the Sushi bar and the sea food salad with octopus. The staff were very attentive and courteous. Overall it was a fab stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are glad you had a pleasant stay with us. We assure you the best of our hospitality and services on your future visits as well.
Look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel over the Independence weekend and it was a busy weekend, room was nice and clean, staff attentive and the location is awesome. This hotel is really popular with the locals having the bar on the second floor and the Kue Bar downstairs (really pricey and couldn't figure out how much to get in so ignored it). Also the bar itself seemed to go on late into the night which was great for me.

The hotel was definitely pricier than competing hotels in the area, however the location really can't be beat as you can walk to ABC Farms (look it up on Zomato which has tons of places to eat at much cheaper prices) or Hard Rock Cafe or the the Irish pub (a quick rickshaw ride away). Will definitely be back in a couple weeks for the weekend again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing front of hotel have a good view, also choose higher floor for less noise.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read your comments and pleased to know you had a wonderful stay at our hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Best Regards.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We have enjoyed a superb & one of the most beautiful and tasty cake. I have ordered a Barbie Doll Cake for my daughter which has been made chef Parag & Samim, it was wonderful.
Overall, probably one of the most tasty and fresh cake we have enjoyed.
Thanks chef Parag and Samim.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Sanjeevkumar K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the compliments! We are glad your daughter and your family enjoyed the cake prepared by our chefs. Our kitchen and bakery teams are indeed culinary wizards. We would like you to try our signature dishes at the restaurants too!
Look forward to welcoming you soon!

Best Regards.