Hyatt Regency Pune
US$34
US$32
  • Breakfast included
1,396 results
All reviewsindoor swimming poolclose to the airportphoenix mallthe club loungebusiness tripbreakfast buffetnagar roadindian foodexcellent hotelexcellent staybusiness hotelrooms are spaciousspecial mentionspecial thankshome away from homecoffee shopcourteous staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

A good hotel located on Pune- Nagar highway. Worth a night's stay. The buffet is average. The music is live jazz on some days. Again, just average. Room service is great. Proximity to the airport is a plus point. People without financial prudence must hire the BMW for a ferry!

• Stayed: May 2013
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Guest,

At the onset let me thank you for giving us your feedback on your recent stay with us on trip advisor !

I am happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation in most of the attributes .Your ratings and comments really mean a lot to us and this is how we in hospitality service keep our spirits high and continuously strive to seamless and intuitive service.

Your comments are indeed overwhelming and motivating for the entire team. We thank you for this. I have also made a note of all shortcomings which you have mentioned and have alerted to my concerned team members.

Should you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please do write to me directly on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I am staying continously since 2008 in Pune - now I found the hotel, which I will go definitely also for the next time again.

Hyatt Regency became my second home, when living from January to April 2014 there.
Service, food and facilities are really great. Especially the lovely people all around made my business trip in India a great expierience.
Among the all staff at lobby, concierge, spa, gym and room cleaning I would like to thank Sonali Febrina Mullick from the Hyatt clubroom and Pryanka from the Cafe for their kind and gentle manner to make me feel always comfortable.

Room Tip: rooms towards the courtyard have a nice view and are pretty silent.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

At the onset let me thank you for giving us your feedback on your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor !

We are happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation .Your ratings and comments really mean a lot to us and this is how we in hospitality service keep our spirits high and continuously strive to seamless and intuitive service.

We thank you for appreciating the services delivered by our colleagues.

Should you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Checked in the evening & was promptly given a smoking room. Rooms generally are small as compared to other 4 star hotels nearby. The restaurant menu for the evening had limited choices and taste average.

Breakfast was just average and afternoon buffet lunch a boring. What turns off is the pace of service of the restaurant you just dont like going there though full points for its ambience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Pune,

At the onset I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation in most of the attributes.Your ratings really mean a lot to us and this is how we in hospitality service keep our spirits high and continuously strive to provide seamless and intuitive service.

Your feedback about our restaurant associates has been discussed with Director of Food an Beverage and the training Manager in detail. Indeed this is not acceptable and as rightly said is a training issue. I thank you for bringing this to out notice.

The entire team of Hyatt Regency Pune looks forward to welcoming you in the near future

Director Of Rooms

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My first visit to Pune at this new corporate hotel. Conveniently located to office, restaurants and airport. Staff are well trained, attentive and friendly, at all levels (wish this standard for all five stars around the world). Look forward to come back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We thank you for appreciating the services delivered by our colleagues.

Should you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I spent 13 days on business at the Hyatt Regency in Pune. The staff is very welcoming. They recognize that many travelers are weary from long flights so they try to make the check-in process easy.
The restaurant staff are great too. Always ready to get you anything you want. Even when I ordered buffet, they were willing to get me items and suggest some Indian foods that I might not have tried otherwise. Food was generally very good. There is a mixture of Indian dishes and western dishes. The menu is pretty big. Some dishes had more oil than I would have preferred, but that is the case at almost any restaurant. The variety and taste made up for it. Kudos to the chefs.
The rooms are well appointed. Very comfortable bed, nice big TV. Channels were a mixture of local India channels and big networks, including HBO. Lots of marble in the room. The carpets seemed a bit worn, but that's my only room complaint.
The gym was nice. One of the 2 elliptical machines was out of order during my entire stay, which was a downer. But otherwise a nice gym. Cardio, weight machines, and free weights with a bench. There is an attendant on hand to help you out in case you are not familiar with any particular equipment or exercises. I never used the indoor pool, so can't comment on that. Based on a very quick look through the glass doors to the pool, it seemed nice.
If traveling to Pune again in the future for business, I would almost certainly choose the Hyatt Regency Pune. If traveling for pleasure, I'd probably choose a different area of India altogether. Pune is really a working city. There are a few cultural sights to see, but I would not call it a tourist destination.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I am happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation .Your ratings and comments really mean a lot to us and this is how we in hospitality service keep our spirits high and continuously strive to seamless and intuitive service.

Your comments about our hospitality was indeed overwhelming and motivating for the entire team. We thank you for this. I have also made a note of all shortcomings which you have mentioned and have alerted to my concerned team members.

Should you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please do write to me directly on your next visit.