“Exceptional service”

Ranked #8 of 221 Hotels in Pune
Muscat, Oman
“Exceptional service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Certainly among the best hotels I have stayed in, with regard to the service. The staff were ever helpful and always greeted one with a smile, whichever corner of the hotel you met them in.

Room service was very prompt and certainly deserves a mention. The indoor pool is small and more ornamental in nature but the SPA and the gym is good and worth a visit.

Breakfast spread was exhaustive and includes delicacies from all parts of the country. I had dinner at the restaurant and must say that the serve very good fare.....the mango ice cream deserves a special mention.

Room Tip: Choose higher floors which give you a good view of the city
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are indeed very happy that you enjoyed your breakfast and other meal experience with us. Our Associates are our principle assets and your comments are really motivating for them. This has been duly shared with the entire team. I shall be very happy to meet you in person on your next visit. Please let me know whenever you decide to visit us again. We thank you once again for patronizing us.
+919158893004

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

I stayed for 3 nights at the Regency Hyatt in May on a business trip and had a very comfortable stay. The room was well appointed...but close to the Main Street so could hear some of the traffic....remember in India the use of a horn is mandatory...or at least it seems that way(!). The bed was comfortable and the bathroom large with a rain shower separate to the tub....and nice toiletries.

The breakfast was really good with a wide selection of western and Indian food available. I particularly liked the freshly made pancakes :)

The gym is really well equipped with bottled water and towels...

Staff were extremely polite and attentive throughout my stay.

There is a shopping mall really close by which has a converse shop....best value converse at a third of the price you pay in the UK

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper get a room as far away from the Main Street as possible.
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have noted that you were disturbed by the road sine noise. I request you to mail me separately upon your next visit and I shall ensure that a quiet room is blocked for you. We are indeed very happy that you enjoyed your breakfast experience with us. Your comments with regard to staff appreciation has been shared in an appropriate forum. I shall be very happy to meet you in person on your next visit. Please let me know whenever you decide to visit us again. We thank you once again for patronizing us.
Solapur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was staying in a hotel in Pune 2 june to 4 June .The Hotel is beautiful & good choices of Veg break fast.The Breakfast was fantastic.Great views beautiful pune.Barring this is a perfect strategic location.

Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are indeed very happy that you enjoyed your breakfast experience with us. I shall be very happy to meet you in person on your next visit. Please let me know whenever you decide to visit us again. We thank you once again for patronizing us.
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Hyatt Regency in Pune is located very conveniently close to Pune airport and automotive business hub. The proximity of airport will help a traveller to reach fast less than 30 minues after a late night flight. This is really a great advantage considering the fact that most of the night flights from other cities arrive in Pune late night. The property is well mantained and service is professional with very reasonable charges. Break fast is refreshing and with a variety. Only one issue I noticed is the poor maintenance of electrical switches in the rooms. Brocken switches are common and complanits to Guest services related to this are not found to be attended promptly.
Barring this this a perfect destination for abusiness traveller with its strategic location to airport and business districts offering a safe,peaceful stay suting to most of the visitors budget.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway will give a clear open view.
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for your compliments on a well maintained property and also your breakfast experience at Hyatt Regency Pune. However we have made a note on your valuable feedback and an area to improve and self along with Director of Engineering and House keeping manager will shortly have a plan in place to rectify the electrical switches.
Katy, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was staying in a hotel in Pune when my colleagues brought me here for dinner, I moved my accomodations the next day. The hotel is beautiful and the food was fantastic. Great views of beautiful Pune as well.

Room Tip: Get a high room overlooking the radio tower park.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.I shall indeed be very happy to meet you in person on your next visit. Please let me know whenever you decide to visit us again. We thank you once again for patronizing us.
Chennai (Madras), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed in this hotel for a overnight trip to Pune. It is very close to the airport and its an advantage for travelers.

The room was spacious and well maintained. Good choices for breakfast. Had a la carta lunc next day and the food was also good.

I was a bit irritated with the services which were not rendered appropriately. Had given feedback and i hope they will try to fix it going into the future.

1 Thank santhoshjoghee
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Guest,
I shall indeed be very happy to meet you in person on your next visit. I shall also be happy to address all your concerns and take necessary measure and for this may I request you to pen down to me or call me on below mentioned hand phone number. I shall ensure you carry back always fond memories of Hyatt Regency Pune.
We thank you once again for patronizing us.
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed two times in Hyatt Regencey , Pune. And i enjoyed a lot . Hotel staff is very good and cooperative. Ambience is very nice . I recommend to plan your trip to pune then stay in Hyatt Regencey Pune.

Thanks
Kamal Gautam

Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Guest,
I shall indeed be very happy to met you in person. On your next visit please drop in a line of e mail or call me directly. I shall ensure that the team is consistent and your stay is always great.
We thank you once again for patronizing us.
Ashish Kumar