“Check out the roof top bar”

JW Marriott Hotel Pune
Ranked #3 of 225 Hotels in Pune
“Check out the roof top bar”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great modern hotel at a very reasonable price. Food OK, however roof top bar epic, with fantastic atmosphere and views.

Breakfast good with plenty of verity. Unfortunately some American influence on the food and found the curry pizza a bit much. House wine good, however would recommend the Barolo.

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Jatin K, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Mike,

Thank you very much for a positive feedback.

I am glad that you had a wonderful experience at Paasha and enjoyed the breakfast spread.

We have also made a note of your feedback regarding the food.

Jatin Khanna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (390)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hitchen
Reviewed 29 June 2014

It is difficult for me to say enough good things about the service I recieved from this hotel. I was in Pune for less than 24 hours - tasked with interviewing 4 canidiates for our Indian expansion plans. I landed from Delhi at 11:15am. Was in the back of their hotel car by 11:30am. Walked into the reception desk at just past noon. Requested I be upgraded to a suite so I could do my interviews. Instead the front desk suggested I hire a confernece room in their 23rd floor Business Centre. Tossed my bags into the room, was in the conference centre by 12:15pm. My first interview arrived at 12:30pm. All afternoon the staff at the Business Centre acted as my personal assistant - announcing the next arrival, arranging for lunch to be served, arranging for tea & coffee, assisting with the AV setup. Late in the day, rang downstairs and arranged a car to drive me to Mumbai the next day. This series of meetings would not have been as well run in New York or London. If you are looking for a business hotel in Pune, the JW Marriott simiply cannot be topped.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Jatin K, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Brian,

Thank you very much for such a positive feedback.

I am glad that you had a wonderful stay and that we could execute your meeting requirements effectively.

I would like to thank you for your special appreciation of our associates. We shall most definitely share your feedback with them which I’m sure will go a long way in motivating them.

Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the JW for 5 weeks from May 2014 to June 2014 and there was nothing I could fault. At the end of the stay it was a bittersweet feeling about leaving.

The staff at the front office are fantastic we were checked in and in our rooms in no time. The rooms were spacious, clean and the view from the 21st floor was gorgeous. Gaytri and her team always have a smile on their face and no request was too much.

The housekeeping staff had fresh flowers, chocolates etc every single day. Made our stay more special.

The staff at the in house restaurant Spice Kitchen were stellar. Sujit, Allen, Ganesh and Aatish took amazing care of us. Everything from getting take away desserts and organizing a fantastic dinner for our colleagues was done smoothly and without any complaints.

The chefs at Spice Kitchen Chef John, Chef Mayur, Chef Aniket and Chef JK went the extra mile with our brekkie orders, making a khada when I was sick and making some yummy treats for my ever hungry tummy.

Last but not the least the staff at Pasha Kamlesh, Tushar, Prajwal & Vikas made Friday night drinks memorable and helped reduce any work related stress.

Thanks JW for making this an effortlessly fantastic stay. Definitely home away from home.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank classyleo
Jatin K, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this review, 2 July 2014

Thank you very much for such a positive feedback.

I am glad that you had a wonderful stay .

Your note of appreciation about our services and associates is very encouraging and we will definitely share it with them.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Been there for two days during a business travel. Location/Food/staff were good. Rooms would have been bit more bigger. Value for money anyway. I got my checkout time extended till 4. Overall a nice experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Jatin K, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I would like to thank you for your appreciation of our food and service.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed there for 1 night and it was personal trip. Very good, polite and courteous staff. They allowed early check-in and late checkout too.

Very nice rooms and facilities. I also availed Jacuzzi and steam facility there. Swimming pool is okay. There are good number of small restaurants around and close to a mall.

It is a good hotel for business trip and business meetings.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for such a positive feedback.

I am glad that you had a wonderful stay and would like to thank you for your note of appreciation of our Hotel.

Ludhiana
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed at JW Marriot Pune in June 2014 for a Symposium and Awards Ceremony for 2 Nights. Very Nice stay. Staff was cooperative, Rooms were excellent, Food was good. The conference hall was really good. The location of the Hotel is also very good. I really enjoyed my stay and recommend this place.

Thank you very much for such a positive feedback.

I am glad to know that you had a wonderful experience and would like to thank you for your appreciation of our facilities and service.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed in past at so many LW Marriott Hotel property world wide , But found that this Pune Property is Huge with Big Conference & Banquet Facilities , with Big Rooms with all facilities .
But the Service was slow . It take about over half an hour if you even request to send some Drinking water or Bath Amenities etc.

The Overall Food quality also I found average and not of international JW Marriott standard .

The Selection of Indian Channels on TV was limited , no " Colors "channels .

Have Higher Floors rooms .

Rest was OK.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sincere apologies for the shortfall in food and service that you experienced during your stay.

Please be assured of our highest levels of service during your next visit.

Look forward to welcoming you back at JW Marriott Pune!

Kind Regards,