“Very Comfortable Stay and Very Hospitable Service.” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
JW Marriott Hotel Pune
Ranked #2 of 221 Hotels in Pune
Bangalore
“Very Comfortable Stay and Very Hospitable Service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Was a short stay at Pune but an extremely comfortable one. The Staff were very helpful and courteous and were very prompt in their service. Its one of the few places where the staff actually foresee what you would need as their customer :). Zuhi (i hope i got the name correct :) at the front office was a big help.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Jatin K, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us.
Your appreciation about the hotel's service & staff is very encouraging.

We look forward to seeing you soon at the JW Marriott Pune.

Best regards
Jatin Khanna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (382)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

The JW Marriott in Pune, India sets a new standard in service. The hotel itself is very nice, but it's the service that sets it apart.

I stayed for nine nights recently. I was upgraded to a beautiful suite. On my second night the general manager invited me for a drink where I was introduced to the head chef, the head of housekeeping and the head of guest services who just wanted to know what they could do to make my stay nicer. It was incredibly gracious. Everywhere I went in the hotel, every time I entered or exited, I was greeted by my name and the staff knew my needs and wants.

The daily breakfast buffet is sensational. And again, the level of service is amazing. How they remember what you like is beyond me. In passing one morning I had mentioned to one of the waiters how much I liked one particular dish... and a couple of days later they weren't offering it but without me requesting it or even mentioning it, out from the kitchen it came.

The gym is terrific - top notch as far as hotel gyms go. The spa is wonderul.

The suite was beautiful. One of the most comfortable beds I have even slept it. An enormous bathroom (two actually). And just one of those great touches - fresh cut flowers every day.

If you are traveling to Pune, this is the place you need to stay. But be warned, it will spoil you for other hotels who just won't be able to match their service. This is a model for Marriott to follow.

The entire staff was AMAZING and in particular Jui was the amazingest!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jatin K, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Ken,

Thank you very much for such a positive and encouraging feedback. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your note of appreciation of our hotel facilities,services and associates.

San Jose, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

In Pune on a business trip, we were told this was the best hotel in town. I would agree. Everything was first rate. The staff was excellent in working with our needs. The rooms were everything you might expect in this class of hotel. And. of course, the WiFi actually worked both in the room and the ground floor.

As far as food goes, I found the choice of food for breakfast, though not a broad as other places I have stayed, to be high quality and more than met my needs.

For lunch, the Pune Baking Company had some great breads, cheeses and coffee for a light meal.

For dinner, we had a wonderful meal at Paasha on the rooftop.

If you are n Pune, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: rooms facing the hills have the best view and are quieter than those facing the shopping area.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jatin K, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a positive feedback. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay.

I would like to thank you for your note of appreciation of our facilities and our associates.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Overall, had a great experience at JW in Pune. The staff was top notch, the check in and check out was seemingness. I appreciated that wifi was included. The rooms service and breakfast was quite good as well. Two thumbs up

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your note of appreciation of our food, services and associates.

Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

As a regular biz traveller, I experience all sorts of high standards hotel for most parts so I think can tell when an hotel is above others: this one is for sure one of them: I did not expect such quality in this city. Super food, quality of the staff, real fast working WIFI, splendid breakfast (nothing was missing), spacious rooms with state of the art shower... Really, I don't know what could be improved there... thumbs up !

Thank Dominic Carpent... C
Dear Guest,

Your note of appreciation for our hotel is very encouraging.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Was in Pune on a business trip and stayed at the Marriott for 6 days. The staff went above and beyond to ensure my stay was comfortable, the restaurants were excellent, and the quality of the hotel overall went completely above my expectations. Please go to the Pune Baking Company and have the Rose with French Vanilla Tea, chocolates, and mango cupcake. Go to the Spice Kitchen and have their cucumber juice and health shots at breakfast, and go to the Alto Vino and have their cannelloni chicken. Wonderful hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jatin K, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a positive feedback. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay with us.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your note of appreciation of our food ,beverage outlets and our associates.

Kind regards,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Truly a world class hotel.
We enjoyed our stay with family.
Pro's
1. Luxurious rooms & amenities
2. Food quality & taste
3. Wonderful Staff seen always with smile
Con/Scope to Improve
1. Response Time by Room Service
2. Breakfast spread not as wide as experienced at other 5starred hotel.

Rest all good.
Room Tip- Don't ask for 13th floor room.

@

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank AmitJaipur173
Jatin K, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Amit,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your note of appreciation of our hotel facilities, quality of food and of our associates.

Kind regards,