“Unhygienic staff and showers” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Pune
New York City, New York
428 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,114 helpful votes
“Unhygienic staff and showers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

This chain of affordable spas came with a lot of promise. And it is very popular with a certain segment of the population in Pune who ahve low expectations of quality and hygiene. Irrespective of the price, I will never allow an ungroomed therapist to touch me, nor would I step into a shower that is moldy, does not drain properly and the shower does not always work properly. I had taken a 1 year prepaid membership,a nd I tried various therapies in various locations. My impressions were consistent across the chain. The therapists were genrally unkempt, had coarse hands, sometimes were ailing with a cold, and generally did not have the 'spa touch'. To top it all, they have a strange policy of not provding female therapist to a male client. Not sure what world are they doing business in.

Visited December 2011
8 Thank ZenHealer7

Pune, India
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Professionally managed spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

I started visiting the 4 fountains spa since 2009. I usually go there for a head, neck, back massage or a full body massase. The place is professionally managed. The ambience, reception, individual massage rooms and masseurs are good. The shower rooms, though need some sprucing up, and one should especially mention that a room with a good shower bathroom be provided.

Visited January 2012
7 Thank StanleyPune
Pune, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“definitely worth a try!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

I visited The Four Fountains Spa like two weeks back and it was my second visit to a spa though I'd been to a different spa before. It was a refreshing change to experience such good services at pocket-friendly prices. The previous spa I'd been to also offered good services but managed to burn a hole in my pocket. So I enter The Four Fountains Spa and I'm caught by the ambiance. It's not exuberantly grand but very exotic yet simplistic. I personally felt that the atmosphere was very comfortable. Special mention to my therapist too who was extremely skilled and friendly. I went there for a Swedish massage and I'm glad I did cause that's what I exactly needed after a tiresome week. The massage managed to relax me to the hilt and kept me happy at least for the next entire week. In all- good services at pocket-friendly prices. Worth a visit to kill all your stress and tension!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank pri_19
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“tootyring”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

he distnce from main gate to park is very tiring.........................

Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Refreshing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2012

Based on previous reviews, we took an appointment for a foot reflexology at the spa. The place is very relaxing on the whole and the staff are very courteous. What is best about the spa is its affordability. The rates are extremely reasonable and there is no compromise with the service whatsoever. This is a perfect place to unwind.

Visited January 2012