“my destination of choice to dine with family and friends.”
Review of Bohemian

Bohemian
Ranked #1,223 of 6,832 Restaurants in Pune
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2013

good food, friendly service, good ambience, good value for money, good parking, what more do you need! enjoyed my two visits to this place. look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

After reading so many positive reviews I shortlisted this restaurant for our 1st wedding anniversary; and surely I wasn't disappointed...

I was basically looking for a candle light dinner and something other than the run of the mill punjabi food and both these criterias were fulfilled.moreover as it was off chandani chowk i was able to take the bangalore highway from Karvenagar thus it was kinda a long drive which Mrs. enjoyed too..

Regarding the restaurant, as I had reserved prior to going and mentioned that it's our anniversary on phone, we did get some special treatment. We got the corner table with max privacy, poolside, which was well decorated for us. One more point to note is that Mrs. is like a mosquito magnet, even if in the whole area there is only 1 mosquito it wilk go on to bite her, but didn't happen here, so eventually she was happier.

Yes, and the owner /manager with whom I had spoken had asked for some special dishes to be made for us and the waiter offered those choices.

All the food was awesome and even the drinks. Though some more additions to the cocktails will be great.

One fine gesture on part of the hotel was to offer us a complimentary dessert complete with "Happy Anniversary" written with chocolate.

Overall, it was a wonderful and memorable celebration for both of us.

Thank you!

Rayings :

Ambience *****
Service *****
Food *****
Romantic experience *****

Cost : around 1500 - 2000 bucks for 2 with a cocktail for both, so not that costly

Areas to improve: the tables for the poolside are a bit uncomfortable.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Food is great and the ambiance is special. Overlooking the hills in Pune makes it even more special as it's a nice place to get away and relax.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Beautifully decorated seating arrangement with the well lit area with high raised floor for couples make this joint sure place to visit, morever the food is very different , you have varieties of sumptuous dishes to satisfy your tickling tongue. The staffe helps you to choose if you ask.
Better to reserve before you visit

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Over looking the glittering city and hills as companions, its a great place to eat a wonderful meal away from the city's madness. Very tastefully done up and most importantly, it's not cluttered with 'trying to be authentic'. Every bit of the decor looks hand picked and music is just as one would expect, not too loud! So great conversations with great ambiance and exceptional food is what an ideal evenings demands and exactly what 'Bohemein' offers... Its a delight to have a small and exclusive menu... I'm tired of having to flip through pages of random dishes... Each dish has it's unique flavor and if that's not enough, the chef was more than happy to cook up something new for us... In short, it's worth the drive and the money! An evening well spent and I'm going to visit again on my next trip to Pune!