“The most celebrated party spot of pune”
Review of KUE Bar - CLOSED

KUE Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: * Please note that KUE Bar is currently closed for refurbishment until further notice.
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I went with a group of my friends to this place which ive heard a lot of from my friends
Everything was so picture perfect right frm the courteous entry to a very fond farewell
The staff at kuebar is exceptionally well trained to be at their best in making ur evening a memorable one
A special mention to their bartender ashfaq who makes the best vespa martinies ive ever tried in da city
Their food was amazing though I had to wait 20 minutes fr an oriental chicken starter bt it was worth the wait.
Finally a grt thankyou to the entire staff of kue who made our visit an enjoyable experience
I wud recommend kue to all da ppl I come across

sujkum1, General Manager at KUE Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting about your experience at Kue Bar on Trip Advisor.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you to your satisfaction.

I am delighted to note that you found our service impeccable. The entire team is happy to read such a motivating review from you, which I am certain will help us to strive even further for excellence.

I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

The place is too good for a saturday night. Though the music was a little disappointing the service provided was great. Especially by Hardik, he kept the night young and gave us more than we were looking for. Keep it up

sujkum1, General Manager at KUE Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank your for taking the time to write a review of Kue Bar on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you have carried back fond memories of your time at Kue Bar.

We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

The best club of pune for party animals...awesome music....kudos for all d staff for best service....the best bartender and very friendly person i ever seen MR., MAYUR...:)...best response by MR,PRITAM with his anytime smiling face..:)

sujkum1, General Manager at KUE Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind words of appreciation for Kue Bar.

The team is motivated by your encouraging comments.

We look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

i was here with my friends on a saturday.
what an amazing experience it was,best thing is its open till 3 am.
music was good and club crowded.
bartender mayur suggested us chilled remy shots which were awesome,
will be here back again!!

sujkum1, General Manager at KUE Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Guest

We are very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your time at Kue Bar and we would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the service you received.

The team at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park looks forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

Be well

Reviewed 14 March 2014

last night we went to kue bar for casual nightout ,and the party was amazing bartenders flaring.
crowd was decent,staff cooperative.Neville made makes best margaritas.

sujkum1, General Manager at KUE Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about Kue Bar on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to know that you have carried back fond memories of your time at Kue Bar.
We pride ourselves on our service standards and training and it is our endeavor to continue to exceed our guests expectations and create delight for all of them. Neville is delighted to know that you have appreciated his efforts.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.