“Nyc Place”
Review of KUE Bar - CLOSED

KUE Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: * Please note that KUE Bar is currently closed for refurbishment until further notice.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Lovely place i mus say. Ambience is excellent and good crowd too. Service was really good. A little disappointed with the type of music played. they play trance mainly and its not really fun all the time. If variety in music is introduced, it is a place to be. Have a nyc time :)

sujkum1, General Manager at KUE Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your time to give us an honest review of the hotel's services. While I thank you for the generous appreciation for the service offered by our associates during your visit, we shall review the feedback offered for Kue Bar and ensure your experience on the next visit would be better with respect to the music.

Be Well

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is amazing place to hangout on weekends.The music is superb.Moreover the ambience makes you feel soothing.Visited the place on my team party The soliciation provided by the bartender Gaurav at bar counter was really appreciable. He showed some flaming tricks on the cake and drinks made and server was superb. Hoping for more of my visit there with the same attitude.

1  Thank 0108manisha
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I went with a group of my friends to this place which ive heard a lot of from my friends
Everything was so picture perfect right frm the courteous entry to a very fond farewell
The staff at kuebar is exceptionally well trained to be at their best in making ur evening a memorable one
A special mention to their bartender ashfaq who makes the best vespa martinies ive ever tried in da city
Their food was amazing though I had to wait 20 minutes fr an oriental chicken starter bt it was worth the wait.
Finally a grt thankyou to the entire staff of kue who made our visit an enjoyable experience
I wud recommend kue to all da ppl I come across

sujkum1, General Manager at KUE Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting about your experience at Kue Bar on Trip Advisor.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you to your satisfaction.

I am delighted to note that you found our service impeccable. The entire team is happy to read such a motivating review from you, which I am certain will help us to strive even further for excellence.

I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

The place is too good for a saturday night. Though the music was a little disappointing the service provided was great. Especially by Hardik, he kept the night young and gave us more than we were looking for. Keep it up

sujkum1, General Manager at KUE Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank your for taking the time to write a review of Kue Bar on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you have carried back fond memories of your time at Kue Bar.

We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

The best club of pune for party animals...awesome music....kudos for all d staff for best service....the best bartender and very friendly person i ever seen MR., MAYUR...:)...best response by MR,PRITAM with his anytime smiling face..:)

sujkum1, General Manager at KUE Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind words of appreciation for Kue Bar.

The team is motivated by your encouraging comments.

We look forward to your continued visits.