US$86
  • Pool
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,280 results
All reviewsmystic masalawhispering bamboolatitude restaurantkoregaon parkcoffee shopbusiness hotelosho ashramvalue for moneycomfortable staythe heart of the citypool sideexcellent hotelbusiness tripthe hotel staffcourteous staffexcellent staymini bar
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I came here for business, stayed a day. Its a small hotel for taj standards, very well maintained. Rooms were nice, sufficient enough for business stay. Clean and efficient . I like the location of this hotel, close to my favourite koregaon park with its wide array of restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
BluediamondPune, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know that your experience at Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune was a cherished one. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review and appreciating our product and services and location.

It gives me a pleasure that you had a comfortable stay with us. Your comments are being shared with the team for the services rendered by them.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm regards

Reviewed 30 September 2013

As always stayed there again last week... comfortable hotel, good location, pleasant service. Checkin and check out time taken is very minimal. Small hotel. Latitude is a good coffee shop and I enjoy breakfast there. We had an evening function and I thought that the staff needed a bit of a better training, although they were not bad.

Overall recommended

Room Tip: Choose a pool facing room

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune for your stay and for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor.

It gives me a pleasure that you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast at ‘Latitude’. Your comments are being shared with the team for the services rendered by them.

We value your feedback about the adequate training for our associate and have shared this with our L&D Manager who will take it forward.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm regards

Reviewed 28 September 2013

It was good welcome. However the the man at the reception was reluctant to accept Sr. Citizen Card issued by Air India as a Identification. This card is accepted at all airports & other hotels.
Room was very good & comfortable. Breakfast was good. However for the dinner the staff should have mentioned that it will be complimentary if Buffet is taken & for if you order food it will be charged. Khau Galli food was not that good. It is much better in Khau Galli outside at much less the price.
The Manager first day gave good attention & next time he behaved as if he does not know. So like most of the 5 star hotels people wear artificial smile.
Location wise it is situated in good area.
Overall good to stay for business. May be expensive for holidays with the family.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Had the most wonderful stay at the Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond Hotel. Had a family reunion dinner for my mother's family and everyone loved it. The GM personally came to meet with us it was a unique emotional family gathering dinner that we had planned and the staff went out of their way to help us make the event a memorious one. It as also my nephew and niece's birthday and both the housekeeping and front office staff threw them a birthday party at breakfast and lunch! And they made sure my little daughter was not left out of the celebration. We truly felt like honored guest at the hotel. Will definatley be staying there again.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are great. The corner rooms are the suites but they face the front of the hotel and are not that great of a view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Today there are a number of large hotels of International chains that have come up in Pune but none of them can compete with Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond.

The hotel is of a decent size and has been recently completely refurbished. The feel of the hotel is warm and comfortable and the ambience is lovely. The rooms are well appointed and and comfortable with a nice surround sound TV and DVD system in the rooms. The bathrooms are beautifully done up and the rooms are very clean.

What I really like about this hotel is the service and the food. They have some lovely restaurants by the Indian restaurant is my favourite as it serves some very unusual local cuisine. The Oriental restaurant is also very good and I love the breakfast and buuffets laid out in the cofee shop.

The hotel staff know your name and go out of their way to make you feel very relaxed.

I will never stay in any other hotel in Pune.

Room Tip: Get the rooms facing the Osho Ashram

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune and we thank for sharing feedback of your stay through TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the overall service and the facilities of the hotel and that you will choose to return to stay with us in Pune..

Your feedback is very inspiring and motivating for all of us.

Thank you once again for the wonderful review. The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Warm regards,