1,333 results
All reviewsmystic masalawhispering bamboolatitude restaurantkoregaon parkcoffee shopbusiness hotelosho ashramvalue for moneycomfortable staythe heart of the citypool sidebusiness tripexcellent hotelthe hotel staffcourteous staffexcellent stayin room dining
997 - 1,002 of 1,333 reviews
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The hotel is small compared to other Taj hotels and it is more suited for business trip rather than leisure. Location is very good with lots of eateries, (and German Bakery) within walking distance. Breakfast was exceptionally good and lavish. I had a very pleasant stay here with my husband and in-laws.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
BluediamondPune, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune and taking the time to write an honest review of your stay.

I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. It gives us a pleasure to know that you relished the breakfast spread and the services rendered by our associates.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond when you visit Pune.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2013

It was a treat to stay at the Taj Blue Diamond property in the Peshwa City. It is very much in the heart of the city and has exceptional facilities when it comes to service. It has a well equipped business centre and all the required amenities to facilitate especially if you are on an official visit. The hotel offers a great spread for breakfast which one shouldn’t miss and the food variety is definetly worth appreciation. Taj Blue Diamond is a perfect destination hotel for an official trip , which is coupled with exotic food and facilities for relaxation!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to appreciate that you chose to stay at Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune during your visit to Pune. I thank you for taking the time out to write a review and appreciating our product and services.

We are delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your words of appreciation are being conveyed to the team members of the hotel for the services rendered by them and this will surely keep them highly motivated. It gives us a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the breakfast spread and the services rendered by our associates.

We remain committed to deliver an exceptional service.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I am going back to Taj Blue diamond Pune after more than 10 years. they did lot of renovation and improved the lobby. But rooms standard is not matching Taj Krishna Hyderabad or Taj Surya Coimbatore. Comparable with Taj Gateway Calicut. Service at front desk is good but can be faster. I had dinner and break fast at coffee shop. Excellent service (with a smile) and Excellent food. Buffet spread was also very good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I came here for business, stayed a day. Its a small hotel for taj standards, very well maintained. Rooms were nice, sufficient enough for business stay. Clean and efficient . I like the location of this hotel, close to my favourite koregaon park with its wide array of restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know that your experience at Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune was a cherished one. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review and appreciating our product and services and location.

It gives me a pleasure that you had a comfortable stay with us. Your comments are being shared with the team for the services rendered by them.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm regards

Reviewed 30 September 2013

As always stayed there again last week... comfortable hotel, good location, pleasant service. Checkin and check out time taken is very minimal. Small hotel. Latitude is a good coffee shop and I enjoy breakfast there. We had an evening function and I thought that the staff needed a bit of a better training, although they were not bad.

Overall recommended

Room Tip: Choose a pool facing room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune for your stay and for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor.

It gives me a pleasure that you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast at ‘Latitude’. Your comments are being shared with the team for the services rendered by them.

We value your feedback about the adequate training for our associate and have shared this with our L&D Manager who will take it forward.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm regards