1,365 results
All reviews mystic masala taj property taj group whispering bamboo latitude restaurant usual taj koregaon park coffee shop business hotel osho ashram value for money comfortable stay the heart of the city pool side business trip excellent hotel the hotel staff
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Kudos to the housekeeping department of this hotel for accommodating my hard-bed request! I'd intimated them of my special requirement beforehand, and they were happy to accommodate. Thank You.

The hotel is your typical Taj - basic but comfortable. The check-in process was smooth and I was ushered to my room. The room was a bit basic (I wouldnt use the word 'opulent' or 'luxurious' here). It had an LCD, a music system with home theater speakers (a good addition though I was too tired to use it!) a work-desk and a bed. The hotel also provides Movie DVDs on request.

The breakfast the next morning was delicious - still remember the masala idlis!

Just stayed for one night but couldn't find anything to complain about.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
BluediamondPune, General Manager at Vivanta Blue Diamond, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj – Blue Diamond, Pune!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor and your appreciation of the product and services.

We are delighted to know that we could make you feel comfortable by providing a hard bed as per your preference. Your motivating words of appreciation are being conveyed to the housekeeping associates for the services rendered by them.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed the lavish breakfast buffet in ‘Latitude’, and still remember ‘Masala Idlis’. Your words of appreciation keep the team highly motivated..

We thank you for your giving us the detailed feedback about your stay at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond on your next visit to Pune and assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

The food was good. Rooms were nice and clean. Very pleasant service. Help desk was excellent and very responsive. But rooms not upto expectations as it could have much more as a 5 star. Rest the guest service is excellent. No match for that.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Was on a family trip and stayed for two nights. Reception was warm and all my details on the arrival card were ready as this was my second visit. Staff is efficient and soft spoken. Required several small things that were taken care of with a smile. Dinner and Breakfast was lavish at Latitude. It was nice to eat next to the swimming pool. Will come back again soon.

Room Tip: Take a pool facing room on the first floor. Its quiet and has a good view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know that your experience at Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune was a memorable one. We would like to thank you for taking your time out to write a review and given your feedback about the property and services.

We are happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation. Your words of appreciation have been conveyed to the concerned team members.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed last week for one night. Service in this hotel was truly excellent.Had several small requests that were taken care of efficiently and pleasantly.

Breakfast was excellent and very nice to eat outside by the swimming pool. I will definitely stay at this hotel again during my next trip to Pune.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune.

It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us & we could take care of your requests . We are glad to know that you enjoyed your breakfast by the poolside and found our services and facilities to your satisfaction. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

The team at the hotel is looking forward to welcome you back to Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune..

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I had stayed at this hotel twice on my business trips to Pune. The staff is friendly and professional. Rooms are big and spacious,comfortable bedding. The support staff along with fast room service impressed me.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business