Went for a quick breakfast at the coffee shop. The hotel is small and gives you a feel of high end three star hotel but that's ok as Viva at chain is a brand denoting an affordable Taj. We were guided to the coffee shop that is besides the pool. The buffet spread is limited but filling. We chose to go for alacarte and ordered some indian. Portions were good and the food tasty. Chef made a point to visit us to check, a good touch in the morning. Cost is very affordable. Overall good value for money, tasty and cosy place to be. Don't mind going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the space that's right in the heart of Pune's business and entertainment areas. Just 5 km from the airport and 2 km from the nearest railway station. Drive in the Vivanta by Taj car delighting in backseat surprises (we're not revealing here). On arrival check out the soaring glass, fan shaped entry canopy cantilevered 25 feet above a sparkling new water feature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Blue Diamond, Pune Hotel Pune
- Taj Blue Diamond Pune
- Taj Blue Diamond Hotel Pune