“Awesome room, never want to come out of room.”
Review of The HHI Pune

The HHI Pune
Ranked #37 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Awesome experience of staying, room are bigger, cozier and filled with best in the class features. Bath area is very big and filled with best of best bath gel/shampoo etc. with fragrance that will not allow you to come out of it. Truly in room spa experience. Food verity is good but taste is not up to the mark and cost to high, an average 4 course meal will cost you Rs.1000-1200, but can be overlooked for room luxury. Rooms are also having options for 3 step pillows for best sleep. A very good city guide is a add-on.

Location is very good and Inorbit mall is very nearby.

Room Tip: Try to take rooms on 4th floor, best rooms, also gym is near.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
TheHHIPune, General Manager at The HHI Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable comment. Its good to know your positive feedback given by you, However the suggestion given by you related to food will be take care and i will make sure in your next visit you will find yourself happy to see the changes.

S.Sachin Prasad

Reviewed 26 December 2013

First thing first, the room was a bit over crammed with furniture all around, making it a bit difficult to move around in the room. The interiors were a bit garish - too much of white and glass. Or probably it was not to my taste. The worst nightmare was that the dinner I ordered in my room. Instead of Malwani vegetable that I ordered I was served Samudri Malwani. Being strict vegetarians it was a terrible mess up which I & my wife realized after the first bite but it took a good one hour before she settled down after a bout of nausea and vomiting. I did not raise this with the staff there as it would have aggravated my wive's problem but I intend to write to the hotel management about this shortly. This was gross negligence on part of the guy who took the order.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PLGOENKA
Reviewed 15 December 2013

FIrstly location - 2.5km from Airport (Rs.50/- by Radio cabs) in Viman Nagar is ideal for business travellers. Hotel has large rooms/bath with latest amenities (incl. free Wifi). However it doesn't have a lot of dining options (i.e. restaurants, menu options are quite diverse & long) & food could be better (and priced more reasonably) though the serve size is large. Rooftop Gym is small & not fully functional. Rooftop restaurant is used at night for parties & that's where the big problem lies.

The night we stayed at the hotel the music from the party blared till past midnight, the entire room & windows where shaking/rattling till it stopped making it impossible to either work/sleep (there was also no dining, only room service was provided). Lobby staff stopped taking calls after a time (many people would be requesting a stop to the party). Also, the walls between rooms are porous in terms of sound, thus the large flatscreen tv in the room next to yours can provide uncalled for entertainment. However, it's a very efficient, business like hotel & good value for money. If you stay on a night when there's no party am sure it'll be a more comfortable stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed here for a business trip in Nov 2013 and it was a great property and really value for money. The lobby is beautiful and rooms are nice too. Good location for travelling around Pune. Dinner was good and breakfast had a list of hot items in addition to the buffet which was a nice touch!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This hotel has good rooms but their service is pathetic. They take guests very casually. Not reliable for business travel. I experience the following problems with them:

1. I had to reach airport at 10am, I asked them (one day in advance) to arrange the cab for airport drop at 9.30 am. These people were so careless that no cab was available. I got worried and requested them to drop e by any mean (even by bike). These people got the cab at 9.50am. I just managed to catch my flight, but these people did not even have courtesy to say Sorry even once.

2. I gave them my debit card to for payment at the time of checkout. These, people did not tell me that their debit POS machine was not working, and noted my card number and CVV number without taking my permission. Fortunately I came to know about this and took the paper back and paid them by cash.

3. Room service is very slow and unreliable too. They take forever to deliver the food. The worst thing which happened to me once was that they simply did not deliver my order. When I called them after 50-55 minutes, they said that the dish which I ordered was not available. They did not understand why didn’t they tell me that the dish is not available and kept me waiting.

Summary: Not reliable for business travel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Deepak G

Dear Guest,

We take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and regret for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent visit to our Hotel. We have noted your feedback with extreme concern on your experience at recent stay. I would request you to provide me your stay detail at gmpune@hindusthan.com, it will help me to investigate.
I would like assure you that the corrective measures will be initiated. Please accept our sincere apologies and we look forward to welcome you to The HHI, Pune soon in the near future with an assurance of better and improved services..

S.Sachin Prasad

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Very good property. I stayed there for couple of days during my business trip. Very calm and silent rooms . If you would like to be away from busy roads and like to have good sleep then this is the place for you. Comfortable bed , bath tub and a cushion couch. Breakfast is having limited choice but they serve hot, the people or very friendly. I will prefer to stay here again.

Only one drawback : This hotel is located on a sub-street, so after 7:00PM there are lot of stray dogs roaming around – So please be careful if you are walking to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chandramohan K

Dear Mr. Chandra,

Thank you for the confidence shown towards us. I will make sure that the breakfast spread has more spread in it. Just to keep you updated that we have created a special TDH menu for breakfast which has an option of ordering from the menu as per your choice and it is included with room package. In your next visit i will surely meet you to take personal feedback.

S. Sachin Prasad

Reviewed 21 October 2013

we wnt to pune on a conference and was given accomodation in HHI....
we really loved this hotel ambience....i wanna share my experience.

we were welcomed by a welcome drink and were received well...reception people were very polilte and helpful...
rooms are very comfortable,spacious and hi fi....with a large bathroom, bathtub and shower...
ambience great...

i really loved the restaurant ....breakfast great...didnt have lunch bcoz it seemed costly..there are restaurants nearby and walkable...
price is 4 star but it was worth it...
i havent seen the swimmng pool , but i didnt ask for it and am not sure whether pool is there or not...
location is not in the main road ,but walkable from the main road ,200 m from hotel ibis
special thanks to service boys....

Room Tip: all the rooms are good i guess
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple