“Worthless”
Review of The HHI Pune

The HHI Pune
Ranked #40 of 232 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Rajiv verma really poor service given by him. Really worst service given by hhi. U must taught them basic curtsey to talk in hospitality. House keeping dept. And front desk are really helpful , room r really nyc and location is awesome

• Stayed: June 2014
TheHHIPune, General Manager at The HHI Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Mr. Ankush

Thank you very much for the feedback and i will surely look into this matter and see what went wrong. We Endeavor to keep high standards always, yes staff turn over is so much due to market situation and we keep the training process as successfully as possible.
However as passionate we are about our business we will strive to make amends and ensure your next visit will be memorable.

Sachin Prasad

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Had been to a party at HHI. We had some sumptous food here. But the food arrived late. The decor was nice and lavish to our liking. The room was tad on the expensive side for us. Nevertheless we shall stay there based on this experience

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

My sincere apologies for delay in service, As you mention that your over all experience was very good and based on that you will visit our hotel more often. I am sure in your next visit you will find the much improved service because we always try to keep high standards,and we keep the training process as successfully as possible.

S. Sachin Prasad

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Located very close to the Airport, ideal for business trips. The Hotel feels quite small by 5Star standards, though welcomes you with a beautiful lobby.

I booked a Standard room in advance, but the room had a strange stink. Checked the higher category Executive at a different floor but even that room smelt same. So had no other option but to choose their Presidential Suite. The room was nice, but small in size for a presidential category. Lcd in the bathroom was not working, and the bath fitting were quite old & worn out.

Now coming to the best part of this hotel, Food was just awesome. Whatever we ordered in room or had in their restaurant was delicious and one of the best I have had.

I can stay here again for their food, but only in the presidential suite.

Room Tip: Choose only the Presidential Suite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Nice rooms and fare as well. Best room I suggest is presidental suite and they have presidental suite on each floor in different type. Duty manager is friendly seema gurung and they give birthday cakes on there birthday

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank mohammadkhtb25
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We had booked this hotel for one night on 15th of february. The hotel had confirmed our reservation and we had paid in full but when we reached the hotel, the person at the reception told us that they had booked another hotel nearby. We were in for a shock. After 6 hours of driving, this became too much really. The hotel manager was summoned but he kept us waiting and waiting...Finally when they realized that we would not budge, they gave us a room. I found out that a marriage party had booked the hotel and they had given our room too. Extremely unprofessional attitude. I have stayed at other hotels of the same chain at Varanasi and at Bhubaneswar and the hotels were great as was their staff. The one at Pune better be avoided. I swear I shall never stay at any Hindustan International in future. I have never had such an issue with any hotels in the class. Better avoid this place. There are many options in Pune. The food is not good either.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bappa_Mumbai
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

The receptionist have a very 'nice warming' way of welcoming guest to this hotel. Nice hotel room, but terribly disappointed by the way the receptionist handle us. Thus, totally ruined our first impression bout the hotel. The room also doesn't include free complementary breakfast and the receptionist failed to inform us and later on rudely said it is our fault for not asking in the first place. But i totally believed he lied to us as we can see our name on the list of guests on the breakfast list. They provide tv in the bathroom but not working. Totally just for display. Later when we want to check out, he rudely said it is our fault for not calling anyone to get it right. Also half an hour before checking out, we asked for half an hour extra, but he said no matter what after 12pm we will have to pay extra half day charge. Btw, we stayed in Premium Suite Club room and the name of the receptionist is Shahajit N.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Shamim2612

Dear Guest,

My sincere apologies. Rather unfortunate those incidents happened with you. we personally take utmost care and drills to ensure such complaints don’t happen. We have taken up this matter very seriously and removed that staff after investigation. if I could have the details of the date and name, I will take stock of the incident and it will help us to improvise and correct the same.
However I assure you not to be disheartened and we wish to welcome you again in your next trip, please do drop a mail to gmpune@hindusthan.com prior to your next visit.

S.Sachin Prasad

Reviewed 17 May 2014

i've stayed at the HHI in Pune Thrice . It's by far the best location I have stayed at in Pune. the staff are fantastic and helpful, and the options of food are great. The pool is nice a relaxing and you can always stop at the spa for some down time. The room is very nice furnished and everything works. The environment is clean. I used the gym as well, which had very attentive staff. The Hotel is situated across a shopping mall. The breakfast has got everything one wishes for. I had some food at night in the bar which was also good. The service i receive was excellent, i definitely will come back again. I have been here and its been one of my best experience to see the hospitality and the service. Everything is perfect there I should say best hotel with all the best facilities provided there. I rate you infinite stars. Good going keep it up :-) :-) special thnax to seema gurung as duty manager she is friendly

Room Tip: Presidential suite is the best for couple and by the way all room are well good..
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple