“Excellent Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Vadodara, India
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

its an excellent place for oriental food , had the best thai curry ever and also salads were very good , i highly recoomend this place for food lovers

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Astha A

“Superb fillet mignon”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

By far one of the best place to eat in Pune. Definitely worth the money. Great food, comfy and friendly staffs. Thumbs up!

• Visited May 2014
“Below average!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My wife and I opted for a restaurant, when we visited Phoenix Mall (we just don't like the crowd in the food court). I must say that the decision to pick Incognito was purely random. From the outside, I suspected that it was a sports bar, but thankfully, it was not. Anyway, we were given a tiny-winy table for two - and we waited for at least 15 minutes to place an order (the restaurant was not crowded), and another 20-25 minutes to be served - apparently everyone there works at their own will. By that time we were already past our hunger & slightly angry.

We ordered minestrone soup, which is a rather thick & chunky soup - but here it was watery. They also gave a bread platter. Now, the kind of bread that I'm used to eat is moist (don't read wet), but what was served there was dry and it did not come across as tasty at all.

The main course was veg pizza and something made of cheese & eggplant (forgot that name). It seemed that they wanted to serve both the dishes together, so it did not occur to them that pizza might be done before the other dish. So, we got cold pizza and over hot other dish.

My verdict: totally avoidable - one is better off going to the food court. Incognito is pricey and its service bad.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lko_Traveler
“first visit”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My friend and I went to Incognito for the first time on last Sunday, Feb 24th. At 12:30 the restaurant was totally empty..!! Most guests arrived after 13:30

The décor was good, service very courteous and polite. We ordered prawn tempura & bacon water chestnut wraps and cream of onion & coriander soup. All these dishes were excellent. Our main course dishes, Fish & chips and grilled Sole were very ordinary. Actually they agreed they use Basa, (not sole) When we told them about it they didn’t charge me for the “grilled sole”

Overall experience was good. Slightly expensive but a pleasant experience.

• Visited February 2014
“Tasty food”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

I visited with my family, good value for money and tasty food.
The service was also equally good despite the restaurant being very full.