“Sanyuktaa Corporate Housing - 1 Week-Stay Review”

Sanyuktaa Corporate Housing
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pune
Sanyuktaa Corporate Housing
Ranked #133 of 535 Speciality Lodging in Pune
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Hi,

My Name is Dileep V.
I stayed in Sanyukta for one full week.
One word to describe my stay here "awesome" from moment of entry till the exit!
Staff Mr. Vishnuji was very very cordial. Always greets with a good & cheerful smile! No matter what time of the day it is.
Definitely, I will miss food being prepared by him and serviced by his hand.
Being a south indian, I really enjoyed the good food being served.
Also, room & restroom are well maintained, neat and clean. Made me feel as if I am @ Home.
I am quite thankful to Mr.Sachinji (Owner) for having providing me with such good hospitality.

This is a definite, recommended & safe choice if one wishes to stay relaxed. Even with family as well. It should be quite cordial.

Thanks again! Shambho! Pranams!
Dileep V

Room Tip: Any room should be comfortable here! :) :D
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I Stayed in hotel Sapna for 5 days while i was in pune for Ashtavinayak darshan. To me Sanyuktaa is an ideal place to stay in, be it for business or personal purpose. Excellent facility, Prompt service & extremely helpful,courteous staff. and yes not to forget the delicious breakfast options. I would highly recommend Sanyuktaa Corporate Housing and would definitely see you guys soon on my next trip to Pune..

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family