“Great Choice”

Oakwood Residence Naylor Road
Ranked #14 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is the first time we stayed here. We stayed here for one night. 3 families & rented 3 residences. Excellent ambience. Very nice residences. Better than staying at any routine hotel. Good food. Nice small play area for kids.

Room Tip: Try for pool side residences.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Trishal R, Director of Sales and Marketing at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your online comments on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to learn that you overall enjoyed the services and facilities.Your valued comments have been discussed in detail with the entire team.

I look forward to welcome you back soon.

kind regards

There are newer reviews for Oakwood Residence Naylor Road

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Let me start with the positive - the apartments are great . This may have been the 10th time I must be staying here and it has always been a pleasant experience with amazing staff . Recently, I have obseved the check in staff attitude is terrible .At check in I felt " oh god they have come" attitude .This may be restricted to a particular staff called Ruma who seemed to have a terrible attitude . I made a booking on line for a one bedroom apartment , which I later amended online to a two bedroom apartment . On check in I was told that there were two bookings done on my name . I explained them that it may have been a mistake by the online system , as I had done only one booking . I offered to send them an email confirmation and the check in staff informed me that the same was ok and all was under control . the next day I was confronted again by Ruma about this booking , which I failed to understand , when all was cleared at check in . Also whenever we called for something , and checked with her , and if she was to revert , she would never call back . Honestly , inspite of the apartment being great , it was a very unpleasant experience dealing with her , and spoilt our holiday . I have to add here the restaurant staff and team are super and really take care . When you are a frequent visitor , you atleast expect a pleasant welcome at check in .. which is totally absent recently . A lot needs to be done here

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your comments and feedback.

You comments regarding the property staff has been discussed with the Operations Manager and we assure you that we will investigate the same and action will be taken wherever necessisry
We would like to assusre you that we take your comments seriously and how important it is to get back to our guests in a timely manner. We do appologise for any inconvenience

I would like to invite you once again to stay with us and please do channel your reservbation through my office as I can ensure the necessisry arrangements have been made.

We look forward to your future return

Reviewed 26 December 2013

This year I was four times in Oalwood Residence Pune.From the first time I felt like home and the first impression always matters.But it was not anly an impression,it was a certitude.
An excellent venue,quiet location,very good food,clean and friendly rooms,friendly and courteously staff.
I'm looking forward to come back again.

Room Tip: Rooms from the parking side are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback and we are delighted to know of your pleasant stay at the property

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Oakwood

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

The hotel ( and residences ) are situated in a quiet lane off the main road..the rooms are very well placed and comfortable.. Breakfast was good and the service at the breakfast room was also great.. Very friendly and accommodating. Only two points come off as negatives to me.. No free wifi which is a norm in many hotels across india and the world and also the quality of their bath products is terrible.
All in all good value for money..

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your comments and feedback on the property and that you enjoyed your stay

The wifi at the proerty is bought through an external internet service provider and that is the usuall norm followed by all hotels in Pune. Thsi does come at a minimum charge and we are also lower than most properties in Pune.

I have also shared your feedback on the bathroom amainities and we assure you that we would look into the same.

I look forward to welcome you back soon.

regards

Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 October 2013

An excellent venue to serve as a base when working in the vicinity of Pune. Polite and helpful staff; good food and comfortable accommodation. The location was ideal for access to the industries with which I was working. It might not be so convenient for firms at a distance from Pune.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Oakwood
Trishal R, Director of Sales and Marketing at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your wonderful words and taking the time out to share your feedback about your visit to our property. We are happy to learn that you had a very good experience with us and it is our constant endeavour to provide authentic hospitality to all our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at the Oakwood Residence Naylor Road Pune.

Pitesti, Romania
Reviewed 18 October 2013

India is a part of many people travel´s desire and , althought some aspects can be shocking, the people wich you meet at work , in the stores , restaurants and the quality of the services at the hotels like Oakwood attenuates first impressions.
I find that the efforts that are made at Oakwood Residence for the guests are appreciate from each of us and, from my sight , I think that all the personal is doing his job very well ; they are kind , polite and trying to solve any issue . My appreciation rate doesn´t reach ´´excellent´´ because I think that any activity , no matter which , can be improved ...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your wonderfuI review and comments about the property. We do believe in personalised and exceptional service and your comments does motivate us

We look forward to your future return

Kind regards,

Pune
Reviewed 8 October 2013

First and foremost the food, the presentation of the food and the speed of the preparation has improved dramatically over the past. Since the new menue the food is much better, much quicker and very nicely presented. Congratulations.
The operational manager seems to rest on the laurels. The hotel is good occupied and the efforts to make every guest feel comfortable seem to be slighthly lost. Since half a year the TV channels have been changed and TLC as well as Sony Pix was lost and has not been restored despite some claims from my side. There where some remarks from operations that the channels have been withdrawn which is obviously not true.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Oakwood
Trishal R, Director of Sales and Marketing at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments about the property and our food and beverage selection. I have shared your feedback withthe team who are very excited.

In regards to the TV Channels, we have a fixed Cable operation who has provided with fixed channels that cater to all needs, Just to name some channels we have a selection of sports, Ten Cricket, Neo, Star Sports, ESPN & Star Cricket, Adventure and Life Style - NDTV Good Times, Discovery, Fox traveller, Our movie selection include, Star movies, HBO, Star Gold, Zee Cinema, MGM, Zee Studio, etc, movies now, sony TV, Zee TV as well as various international channels to cater to various needs. This is basic selection in all 5 star properties in Pune. We do strive to accomocate all guests needs.

I look forward to meeting you soon to also discuss the same.

Kind regards,