“"Homely residential apartments..great location..value for money"”

Oakwood Residence Naylor Road
Ranked #17 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Very impressed.Furnished tidy 1- bedroom apt/all essential amenities.Staff helpful/Beds comfy/clean.Towels need bleaching/they were off-white.Buffet b'fast awesome & healthy.Will be back.Pet Friendly.

Room Tip: Apts nearer to the pool are quieter. Some apts are above a busy road. Rather peaceful though....no...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Trishal R, Director of Sales and Marketing at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for appreciating The Oakwood Residence in Pune.

We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay at the property and I look ahead to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Location: Very good location. Within walking distance of main Koregaon Park area (Osho Meditation Center, German Bakery etc.), quite near to Railway station and Airport. Just of the main road, in a residential area so its quite quiet and peaceful.

Front Office: Very quick check in. Our room with a personalized welcome note was ready when we checked in. Staff very helpful and frank to all sorts of queries.

Room: Skipped going to Lonavala / Mahabaleshwar / Lavasa just because of the room. Well furnished one bedroom apartment with well equipped kitchenette (including proper sized refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, coffee maker, toaster, rice cooker, most cutlery and utensils), good comfortable bedroom, and clean bathroom.

Meals: Had only breakfast here. Quite good range of veg and non-veg options - both Indian and English breakfast items.

Overall: There are expatriates living there for more than a couple of years. It does feel like home away from home. All plus from me, didn't see any negatives. Definitely must stay in Pune.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 5Patel
Trishal R, Director of Sales and Marketing at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dear Guest,

The entire team at the property is delighted and motivated by your comments. We are happy to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations and you would recommend your friends and colleagues to stay with us in Pune

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Stayed here for a business trip for 2 nights.. Location is as good as it gets and the rooms are excellent. You actually get a suite which is as good as a 4 star suite for the price of a room. They have all the facilities of an apartment. Food is a bit expensive but quite nice. Only downside is they close the breakfast too soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your online comments on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to learn that you overall enjoyed the services and facilities.Your valued comments have been discussed in detail with the entire team. Our breakfast timings are from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and the reason for clearing off the Buffet is the team would need to prepare and set up covers for the Lunch period. i will howver share your feedback with our Operations manager to look into the same

I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This is a very nice hotel / service apt in a great location.
The kind of services and quality of rooms and restaurants is great for the price you pay.
The pool is also nice.

I would highly recommend this place if you are on business around camp / koregaon park etc.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for appreciating the Oakwood Residence Naylor Road Pune and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us

Your comments does motivate us and I have also shared your feedback with the team.

kind regards

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Oakwood residency is truly a home away from home - superb as much in concept as in execution. I couldn't have asked for more during my week long stay there last year.These are fully equipped service apartments, with attention given to the minutest of things - a fully functional kitchen, a living room and a bedroom.

All the amenities are excellent, the staff is very courteous and the overall ambiance very slick. I also had the opportunity to attend a once-a-month gala dinner thrown by the pool, by the hotel for all its guests - a nice gesture.

It wouldn't be wise to slot this as any particular kind of hotel - business / leisure etc. There's enough to engage all kinds of travelers and one must definitely try out this option.

At the time of check-in, I had thought proximity to Koregaon park would come in quite handy, but rarely did i feel the need to step out of the hotel - so fulfilling was my stay there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for appreciating The Oakwood Residence in Pune.

It is the motivation and generous appreciation by guests such as yourself that align and engage the hotel's team to excel in offering outstanding guest experience to our guests. I look ahead to your next visit

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is the first time we stayed here. We stayed here for one night. 3 families & rented 3 residences. Excellent ambience. Very nice residences. Better than staying at any routine hotel. Good food. Nice small play area for kids.

Room Tip: Try for pool side residences.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your online comments on Trip Advisor.

I look forward to welcome you back soon.

kind regards

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Let me start with the positive - the apartments are great . This may have been the 10th time I must be staying here and it has always been a pleasant experience with amazing staff . Recently, I have obseved the check in staff attitude is terrible .At check in I felt " oh god they have come" attitude .This may be restricted to a particular staff called Ruma who seemed to have a terrible attitude . I made a booking on line for a one bedroom apartment , which I later amended online to a two bedroom apartment . On check in I was told that there were two bookings done on my name . I explained them that it may have been a mistake by the online system , as I had done only one booking . I offered to send them an email confirmation and the check in staff informed me that the same was ok and all was under control . the next day I was confronted again by Ruma about this booking , which I failed to understand , when all was cleared at check in . Also whenever we called for something , and checked with her , and if she was to revert , she would never call back . Honestly , inspite of the apartment being great , it was a very unpleasant experience dealing with her , and spoilt our holiday . I have to add here the restaurant staff and team are super and really take care . When you are a frequent visitor , you atleast expect a pleasant welcome at check in .. which is totally absent recently . A lot needs to be done here

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your comments and feedback.

You comments regarding the property staff has been discussed with the Operations Manager and we assure you that we will investigate the same and action will be taken wherever necessisry
We would like to assusre you that we take your comments seriously and how important it is to get back to our guests in a timely manner. We do appologise for any inconvenience

I would like to invite you once again to stay with us and please do channel your reservbation through my office as I can ensure the necessisry arrangements have been made.