“Found a best hotel in pune in 3 years.....”

Ranked #19 of 225 Hotels in Pune
Pune
“Found a best hotel in pune in 3 years.....”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My experience was memorable this time at Royal Orchid Golden Suites ....I have visited many hotels in pune but, after a long I found one which i was looking.I must Really Thanks to the Management and staff who were very helpful in all terms.I was treated like a family member ,It was amazing to see such up-to-date work..I would Specially thanks Preeti ,She just interacted with me for a while and every single thing they served on the menu was my favorite! It was as if they had planned the food considering my choices in mind with just small discussion.I have a great memories in of this hotel and planing for next visit soon.....
I Would not say go to this hotel Just try when you are trying others ,so that you don't have to thing for a change next time.

Room Tip: Choose higher floors to get a special view
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 148Sam
Vinay c, General Manager at Royal Orchid Golden Suites, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Dear Mr. Sir,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Golden Suites !

we appreciate your invaluable feedback on our facilities and services. We are happy indeed to note that you had a pleasant experience during your stay at our hotel.

With your positive feedback, we are motivated to deliver higher quality services to all our guests.

Royal Orchid Golden suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 27 August 2013

It was amazing to see such professional level of management by the royal orchid golden suites team they were very supportive , looking forward to do many more events with you'll.All the best and keep up the good work. Banquet was very clean and well managed by there staff, very supportive in terms of any requirement for the event.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank ankit_desai16
Dear Mr. Desai,

Pune
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My whole experience was remarkable with great customer service,tasty food and lovely ambiance.I also appreciate the kitchen staff for making such a delicious food.Food was wonderful and staff was very courteous too, especially interaction with Amit was very friendly, they seem well understand the hospitality professional

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank skumar19
Vinay c, General Manager at Royal Orchid Golden Suites, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for posting your feedback for the viewer of Trip advisor. We are thrilled to know that you like our hotel and services.

Our team is motivated with your comments and looking forward to your next visit !

Warm Regards,

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I stayed there for my quick personal trip to Pune, this is a nice hotel at equally good location.
Proximity to airport is another added advantage. Food was wonderful and staff was very courteous too, especially interaction with Amit and Shahji was very friendly, they seem well understand the hospitality professional ethics and courtesy.The Kasba restaurant was decorated well and very pleasing ambiance overall.

Room was also equally good, spacious and with all required business amenities.

On constructive feedback, I was kept waiting for check-in by one particular lady staff.
With all luggage, I was sitting in reception, while she was performing check-out and talking on phone.I helped myself and requested another desk manager to help me check-in and he
was prompt enough to help me and complete the necessary formalities quicker.

I appreciate the lady desk manager may be busy, but same thing which I did could have been
done by that lady desk manager, just being more courteous.This is just an individual issue not related to hotel as such.

Nevertheless, very good place to stay and overall very pleasing experience.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Shirishsi
Vinay c, General Manager at Royal Orchid Golden Suites, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Dear Mr. Shirish,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Golden Suites !

Thank you for your invaluable feedback on our Food and services. We are happy indeed to note that you had a pleasant experience during your visit to our hotel.

Your comment regarding Check-in is noted. With your feedback, we are motivated to deliver higher quality services to all our guests.

We look forward to have you stay with us during your visits to Pune.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I feel there, as we r in home, nice food they give chef on request on weekend in the room he will cook for customer accordingly, it is a different concept I love it. over all good experience. I like to stay there again. we should try it once.

thanks
jyosana singh

Room Tip: 7th floor room, city looking like garden.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jyotsana2013
Vinay c, General Manager at Royal Orchid Golden Suites, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Dear Ms. Jyotsana,

Our team is motivated with your comments and looking forward to have you stay with us again !

Warm Regards,

Nanded, India
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Being a frequent visitor to pune, i visited this hotel for the first time. My whole experience was remarkable with great customer service and lovely ambiance. hotel rates are worth paying for, their tasty food in kasba restaurant and ambiance in room. We visited restaurant for dinner and i must appreciate the kitchen staff for their creativity and simplicity. It is a must recommend hotel to visit.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Raghvendra L
Dear Mr. Raghvendra,

pune
Reviewed 29 July 2013

kasba restaurant is always favorite place when it comes to family weekend dinner.
its has a great ambiance specially open terrace having very good food with lots of verity in reasonable rate and staff are very friendly, good and polite
always recommend to the friends and family

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank rajesh c
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Golden Suites !

thank you for your feedback on our Kasba restaurant. We are happy indeed to note that you had a pleasant experience.

we look forward to your frequent visit.