“Excellent value for money”

Ranked #24 of 222 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Good for
Studio style rooms with Kitchenette and living area
Superb Breakfast & service
Great Restaurant
Cinema at a walking distance
Car hire arrangement
They listen to your odd requests - ask them.

Bad for
Distant from City center
Modern location away from old Maratha culture
Some rooms are in need for renovation (Ask for a change)
Don't confuse this hotel with Royal Orchid Central

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Vinay c, General Manager at Royal Orchid Golden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Mr. Naresh,

Thank you for posting your feedback for the viewer of Tripadvisor. We are thrilled to know that you like our hotel and food.

Our team is motivated with your comments and looking forward to your next visit !

Reviewed 7 September 2013

My experience was memorable at Royal Orchid Golden Suites ....... The main thing that attracts you more is the hotel location and the view from the hotel..... The hotel Interior, Facility is excellent. The hotel manager and the staff were very good, always at your service. .....Good place to go with family. .........

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Vinay c, General Manager at Royal Orchid Golden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear Mr. Saurabh,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Golden Suites !

we appreciate your invaluable feedback on our facilities and services. We are happy indeed to note that you had a pleasant experience during your stay at our hotel.

With your positive feedback, we are motivated to deliver higher quality services to all our guests.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

we stayed there for only 1 night to be a part of family wedding. very quiet & peaceful atmosphere. staff was very courteous. food at their kasba restaurant saved our lives as we came almost empty stomach from the wedding venue due to excessive amount of spices & oil used.almost every staff was very keen to help us in any manner which we loved.

keep up the good work !!!! cheers!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Vinay c, General Manager at Royal Orchid Golden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Ms. Arpita,

Thank you for posting your feedback for the viewer of Trip advisor. We are thrilled to know that you like our hotel and food.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Its been a privilege to me that I got a chance to stay 2 days and 1 night in Royal Orchid Golden suites.
The experiance that I gather is so beautiful that makes my complete trip to Pune in a different level, being into corporate I travel a lot and I personally love to explore places, so I been to different 5 stars,4 stars,TAJ and Hyatt Residency, etc. but over here in Golden Suites it was a complete different experiance.
The artwork, service, food, ambience and the suites are out standing if I rate it in the scale of 5 no doubt I will easily rate it 4.5.
The people who always believe to feel a royality with a perfect match of quality food and enpough space and facilities I would always recomend Royal Orchid Golden Suites
as it gives a feel of a KING for as many days you spend there.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Vinay c, General Manager at Royal Orchid Golden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear Mr. Roy,

Thank you for choosing Royal Orchid Golden Suites among the various hotels in Pune. I am pleased at your appreciation for our hospitality and services.

Looking forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Best wishes !

Reviewed 29 August 2013

i stayed here for two days and really i dont have to worry for anything,as because everything was on time and i never needed to call the service for some help. They also took care of my privacy along with taking care of my needs. Food was also good here.

Room Tip: Top floors are really cool
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Sir,

Thank you for posting your feedback for the viewer of Trip advisor. We are thrilled to know that you like our hotel and services.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

My experience was memorable this time at Royal Orchid Golden Suites ....I have visited many hotels in pune but, after a long I found one which i was looking.I must Really Thanks to the Management and staff who were very helpful in all terms.I was treated like a family member ,It was amazing to see such up-to-date work..I would Specially thanks Preeti ,She just interacted with me for a while and every single thing they served on the menu was my favorite! It was as if they had planned the food considering my choices in mind with just small discussion.I have a great memories in of this hotel and planing for next visit soon.....
I Would not say go to this hotel Just try when you are trying others ,so that you don't have to thing for a change next time.

Room Tip: Choose higher floors to get a special view
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 148Sam

Dear Mr. Sir,

Reviewed 27 August 2013

It was amazing to see such professional level of management by the royal orchid golden suites team they were very supportive , looking forward to do many more events with you'll.All the best and keep up the good work. Banquet was very clean and well managed by there staff, very supportive in terms of any requirement for the event.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business