Jeevana Kerala Ayurvedic Centre - Pune
Review Highlights
Never Again !!!

Worst Experience ever !!! Inspite of taking an appointment 1 day in advance, we had to wait for an... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2018
KiranBee2015
Don't Visit this place. Arrogant owner Dr. Vinod Nair , Cheating

once upon a time this was a best place for massage , but now they lost credibility. Specifically... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018
Vijaysinh C

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pune
from US$396.00
from US$80.00
from US$64.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Worst Experience ever !!!

Inspite of taking an appointment 1 day in advance, we had to wait for an hour in a Mosquito infested waiting area.
While booking over phone, we were told that the price will be negotiated but they denied of any such discussion and made us pay before the service.
While paying, we clearly mentioned that we want 2 masseuse per person for rhythmic massage like we were provided during our previous visits at no extra cost. Within 5 minutes of staring the massage we learnt that there is only 1 person to give the massage, they told us that they only provide 1 person not 2. 'If you need massage by 2 people, you have to pay more'. Since we decided to leave the place for lying to us, Dr. Vinod Nair the owner told his counter staff to note down our names, 'We will not allow them here' !!!! Trying to defend himself he said, how can I tell in advance that the extra service we were offering to you earlier cannot be given today, nobody does that. We told him, we were never told that it was extra or out of way service and not included in the price something which we experienced during all our visits earlier. Had we known, we wouldn't have bothered to pay so much for a single masseuse massage or cancelled the appointment.
We would have continued with the massage if Dr. Vinod politely told us that there is short of manpower. He kept boasting about himself, his reputation, his staff whom he has personally trained, that his massage centres are best not only in Pune but in ENTIRE India.
Big Shock for me was to hear a Doctor saying 'don't allow these people again' ! More of a selfish businessman than a noble Doctor !!! Try imagining this kind of arrogance in a hospital or in a Restaurant.

Instead of a Relaxation session, it turned out to be a Frustrating session !!!
Will Never visit again and recommend others to visit elsewhere unless you want to be cheated.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Specifically Dr. Vinod Nair is a worst person I ever met.
I can strongly recommend not to visit this place.
Best place for authentic Kerala massage is MUPPRA Kerala Ayurvedic Treatment Center
having multiple branches , best service and economical.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I have read many mixed reviews about Jeevana but I thought I would take the chance and see for myself, the service was amazing and the massage was incredible, there was a bit of confusion and I didn't get the treatment I was after but the treatment I received was fantastic and what really blew my mind was the next day when I checked my on line banking Jeevana had refunded my money in full, outstanding service.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

"PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS PLACE". This was the first time I visited this place. The outside ambiance was nice. However as soon as you enter the massage room you really feel uncomfortable. The curtains were not washed. The room was smelling of oil. The massage room looked really dirty. You don't get the feel of spa. No aroma around and no soft music. There were 2 ladies who came to massage however one of them was so horrible she injured my shoulder. I am in so much pain that I had to take an appointment to visit doctor. This girl also was making fun of me for what joy I have no idea. The other girl was good at giving massage . But the entire experience was horrible and not worth the money. If you want to relax and unwind PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS PLACE.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I booked this service for 2 foreigner friends that wanted to relax. I was told a quote of Rs1500/- for a full body massage so I took an appointment. But when my friends went there, they changed the prices and quoted twice the amount. One of my friend landed up not getting the services while the other was told she could only get the lower back or upper back! They left really disappointed! This is very unprofessional behaviour. :/ If I could give a negative rating I would.

1  Thank PeriplanisiEco
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I really recommend it! Not for someone looking for luxury. Recommended for people looking for authentic Ayurveda experience

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I had booked for a Shirodhara therapy, they charged a bomb for the same. But the service with respect to the money taken was relatively poor. The massage was ok, not that great but the place was full of dirt and filth. The aprons of the therapists were so dirty and stinking that I couldn't bear the smell.
The bathroom was unclean, with no shower. Just one bucket and mug was kept ...no stool.
Highly disappointing ambiance and unhygenic and dirty service.It was not even worth of 500 rs, Feeling cheated.

2  Thank SnehaBadera
Reviewed 14 August 2016

First place looks dirty... they will request to keep all your mobile & money at reception. so that you will not take photos of their interior.
Second massage guys will be doing nothing... no rhythm... they break my hip...severe pain after massage. next day , I have to go another massage center for taking care.
third you have to pay adv. of rs.2500 for 45min... and they given me wet towel which smells bad....no otherway I have to use it...rest room is slippery.
Oh GOD... Bad ayurvedic massage seen in my lifetime... even Rs.1000/- Iam getting better massage with individual towel etc. and cleaned bathroom

Pls. dont waste your money... massage guy was asking any job... I can try at your office...
Final joke... receptionist how is the massage...

10  Thank Chandru P
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I have been having trouble with my knee joint for a long time. Having joined the Indian Navy after my Engineering education, i plunged fully in the Navy life --- both professionally and in outdoor activities. It was one of my skiing holidays in the Austrian Alps, during X'mas vacation, while undergoing my post graduation training with the Royal Navy that i hurt my knee for the first time, while going down a steep slope.
It of course healed quickly but, the knee remained a weak spot and during my subsequent strong physical activities during the rigours of the sea life, one would get an impact on that spot again and again.
Finally I decided ( at my ripe age of 76 years ) to go to Jeevana, a wonderful Ayurvedic treatment and consulting centre, in Pune, India. Dr Nair examined me and took me straight on for the treatment from the very next day. It involved 14 sessions, spread over about 3 weeks and included full body message, special knee message, hot oil bath, warm milk bath etc --- sounds exotic, but it indeed was most relaxing, rejuvenating and stress relieving.
On top of it, I found that everyone in the centre, right from Dr Nair downwards, was determined to make me feel good and pain free. Everyone did his/her very best to make me feel comfortable from the time I entered the lovely cottage and yet very comfortable treatment centre. Their sense of grit and determination rubbed on me and helped me also to mentally get determined to get well.
It was a great experience. Most importantly, it cured me of my pain almost 80%, the pain which I was carrying with me for many years. My wife, Dr Veena and I had planned to tour all the seven North Eastern states of India, bordering Myanmar, Bangladesh and China. It is a rigorous journey in the mountain terrain and at high altitudes. I wanted to be fit and active enough to go through the 20 days of gruelling journey. We have just come back from that trip and I went trough it with complete comfort and ease.
I thank Dr Nair, Jeevana Centre and all the staff for my happy and successful journey in the North East.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Good Experience. Went on a recommendation from a colleague.. Found it to be very relaxing. Planning to visit them again soon,

1  Thank sans969