“Dirty and Filthy Place - Never opt for this place (Kalyani nagar Branch)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jeevana Kerala Ayurvedic Centre - Pune
Ranked #47 of 72 Spas & Wellness in Pune
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I had booked for a Shirodhara therapy, they charged a bomb for the same. But the service with respect to the money taken was relatively poor. The massage was ok, not that great but the place was full of dirt and filth. The aprons of the therapists were so dirty and stinking that I couldn't bear the smell.
The bathroom was unclean, with no shower. Just one bucket and mug was kept ...no stool.
Highly disappointing ambiance and unhygenic and dirty service.It was not even worth of 500 rs, Feeling cheated.

2  Thank SnehaBadera

Reviewed 14 August 2016

First place looks dirty... they will request to keep all your mobile & money at reception. so that you will not take photos of their interior.
Second massage guys will be doing nothing... no rhythm... they break my hip...severe pain after massage. next day , I have to go another massage center for taking care.
third you have to pay adv. of rs.2500 for 45min... and they given me wet towel which smells bad....no otherway I have to use it...rest room is slippery.
Oh GOD... Bad ayurvedic massage seen in my lifetime... even Rs.1000/- Iam getting better massage with individual towel etc. and cleaned bathroom

Pls. dont waste your money... massage guy was asking any job... I can try at your office...
Final joke... receptionist how is the massage...

8  Thank Chandru P
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I have been having trouble with my knee joint for a long time. Having joined the Indian Navy after my Engineering education, i plunged fully in the Navy life --- both professionally and in outdoor activities. It was one of my skiing holidays in the Austrian Alps, during X'mas vacation, while undergoing my post graduation training with the Royal Navy that i hurt my knee for the first time, while going down a steep slope.
It of course healed quickly but, the knee remained a weak spot and during my subsequent strong physical activities during the rigours of the sea life, one would get an impact on that spot again and again.
Finally I decided ( at my ripe age of 76 years ) to go to Jeevana, a wonderful Ayurvedic treatment and consulting centre, in Pune, India. Dr Nair examined me and took me straight on for the treatment from the very next day. It involved 14 sessions, spread over about 3 weeks and included full body message, special knee message, hot oil bath, warm milk bath etc --- sounds exotic, but it indeed was most relaxing, rejuvenating and stress relieving.
On top of it, I found that everyone in the centre, right from Dr Nair downwards, was determined to make me feel good and pain free. Everyone did his/her very best to make me feel comfortable from the time I entered the lovely cottage and yet very comfortable treatment centre. Their sense of grit and determination rubbed on me and helped me also to mentally get determined to get well.
It was a great experience. Most importantly, it cured me of my pain almost 80%, the pain which I was carrying with me for many years. My wife, Dr Veena and I had planned to tour all the seven North Eastern states of India, bordering Myanmar, Bangladesh and China. It is a rigorous journey in the mountain terrain and at high altitudes. I wanted to be fit and active enough to go through the 20 days of gruelling journey. We have just come back from that trip and I went trough it with complete comfort and ease.
I thank Dr Nair, Jeevana Centre and all the staff for my happy and successful journey in the North East.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Good Experience. Went on a recommendation from a colleague.. Found it to be very relaxing. Planning to visit them again soon,

1  Thank sans969