OYO 1091 Hotel Suyash
US$131
US$100
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe heart of the citycomplimentary breakfastvalue for moneyrailway stationrooms are spaciouslocalitykms
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Comfortable stay. Rooms are good. However toiletories not sufficient seeing the tarrif. Also I was not given the fruit basket and complimentory internet while stating that since I had availed discount (on online booking), these facilities were withdrawn. How absurd. I was asked to pay service tax extra even after online booking but had to fight it out and did not pay as it was a prepaid voucher.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank anusandy
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I had booked an AC family suite for 2 days and 3 nights. It was a pleasant stay, all the amenities listed on the hotel site were provided. Location too was great..right in the heart of city..yet not noisy! Rooms were spacious, well lit, good interiors.
Best part was the cleanliness and the friendly and efficient staff. Every call to the room service/reception was attended with courtesy.They also helped me plan out my city tour and travel assistance for booking cars, cab was great.Thali restaurant is great, breakfast is complimentary but simple. Hotel Suyash Deluxe will definitely be my first choice next time I plan a stay in Pune city.

Room Tip: If travelling with family, definitely got for the family suite, try to book rooms on higher floors and not adjacent to the hotel elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Kirti_Raut
Reviewed 26 December 2011

Pros:
1) Service is prompt
2) Ample illumination in the room
3) If you have a vehicle, there is a small but supervised parking space in front of the Hotel

Cons:
1) The terms & conditions are not transparent: a) I had to pay service tax extra which I did not have to pay at other hotels booked through the same channel ((the inclusions said all applicable taxes); b) the inclusions imentioned a fruit basket which was nowhere in sight and on enquiry I did not get a satisfactory answer. Didnt ask about or use the 1 hr. complementary Wi-fi
2) If you have booked a double room, you have to ask for a second towel and soap. They do not give hand towels/ napkins - you have to make do with the towel.
3) There is absolutely no view for the rooms. Our room overlooked a shabby patio.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the periphery, where you will be able to see something outside the hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Praj_11
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I had a comfortable stay at the hotel, especially the service was excellent. Every wish was taken care of professionally. The Thali restaurant is good, only the breakfast is quite basic. The room was available with optional a/c (which I did not require in Nov), the bathroom is well equipped and maintained.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank gruenton
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights from July 7,2011 onwards.

I reached this hotel at around 4 am in the morning. The hotel is in an alley. It was a bit difficult to find the location. The hotel stood up right on the road. Parking space is on the road, which can accomodate around 4 to 5 cars. There is a college near by. Hence you get a basic resturant, which make really good bada-paw and some stationary shop. There is a market area about 100 meters away - on the main street.

I reached at around 4 am in the morning and woke up the half-sleepy receptionist. He was very friendly. The manager and otehrs in the reception, whom I met during my stay of 3 days, were very helpful and friendly. However, I tried to book a car from the hotel, which did not arrive even after 1 hour of the commited time.

The room was basic but with decent furtinures and very clean. The toilet, though was clean but quite small. The room had a premitive colour TV with satellite connection, two single beds joined together, cupboard, a table, a chair and a sofa. They had a computer with net connection, where guests can surf for sometime for free. I took two print outs and they didn't charge me.

They had a resturant. But I never had a chance to use it. I ordered dinner at room once. I found the food good. They don't sell liquor, but arranges from outside to deliver at the room.

Overall, I was happy to stay there. For the cleanliness and customer friendliness.

Room Tip: Some rooms are beside a staicase, from where people can peep into your room. So checkout when you take the room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo