“First visit to VITS”

VITS Bhubaneswar Hotel
Ranked #11 of 61 Hotels in Bhubaneswar
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I am frequent traveller to Bhubaneswar. In my recent visit to Bhubaneswar I got introduced to this Hotel. Good place to stay, good place & staff. Breakfast was average. Overall good place for business visit due to its location, facilities and good management.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
VITSBBSR, Manager at VITS Bhubaneswar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Warm Greetings from VITS - Bhubaneswar's first Luxury Business Hotel !!!

It has been our privilege to have you at VITS Hotel, Bhubaneswar during your recent visit to Bhubaneshwar. We have always been earnest in our endeavor to extend the very best of the VITS to our guests. Thank you so much for providing your valuable comments on our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property, on your next visit to Bhubaneshwar and assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have been staying in this hotel for last 3 days. Overall I would give full marks to this hotel for staffs, rooms, facilities etc. Breakfast is good, except to my surprise I found cooked chicken with curry is there in the breakfast which I have not seen anywhere.
Very decent & helping staffs. I would love to come back again here next time.

Thanks......

Room Tip: try to get a upper floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
VITSBBSR, Manager at VITS Bhubaneswar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Reviewed 9 January 2014

The hotel is quite in the heart of the city. It was safe for lone female travellers like me.
The staff was nice, specially at the reception.

The food was average. Breakfast spread is sad.
Hotel overall is clean and maintained. The room are good sized. Do not expect to relax in the daytime. The corridors are noisy and each and every small little noise will come and sit right on your pillow! Nights were quiet, thankfully!

There is not much to say about this property. Its good for a 2-3 day business or even a family stay if you plan to spend a lot of time going around the city of Bhubaneshwar(there is looooooads to see). All you do is come back and fall dead in your bed.

All said and done, I would still choose to stay here the next time because I found it very safe and at the centre of the city. I can easily ignore all the other negative aspects.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I am a frequent visitor of this hotel, very good hotel, neat and clean and homely rooms. The staff are also very good. Good room service. Excellent Food, nice ambiance, perfect and well managed business hotel....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very good hotel, great comfort and good food. The staff is very good. The hotel is ideally located near the market and airport. The vegetarian food variety is very nice and they have a seprate pure veg restaurant which is rare in orrisa.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I am a back to back visitor of vits ,Bbsr..but one unfortunate happened wid me while I was having my breakfast with my family on 09th nov’13 at 11am ,in the mean time I put my phone over the bill counter while paying the bill, but suddenly I came to know that my mobile(NOKIA LUMIA 625) was not there, when I asked the manager with this regard he said that we will check all the staff and u make sure that you will get the mobile came home (Puri ) but there was no call from the hotel and again I talked to the G.M. also that what happened to my phone ,he replied, we are sorry .so be careful about all your gadgets while on vits..

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
VITSBBSR, General Manager at VITS Bhubaneswar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Warm Greetings from VITS - Bhubaneswar's first Luxury Business Hotel !!!

It has been our privilege to have you at the VITHAL KAMATS - Original Family Restaurant, during your recent visit to Bhubaneshwar. We have always been earnest in our endeavor to extend the very best of the VITS to our guests. There are times however, when even the best of intentions are not good enough and therefore it is only through our guests that we get a feedback of our services, which in turn helps us to improve our standards.

Being a regular guest to our restaurant you have rightly provided the feedback to me and I have personally taken up your comments regarding the lost mobile and investigated the matter with concerned staffs on duty. unfortunately I did not get any information about your mobile phone. As i suggested earlier kindly put the mobile IMEI number on vigilance tracking to get the appropriate information about your phone.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

The food is excellent, feel at home experience, smiling and courteous stewards and waiters always eager to serve the best. Well managed, excellent business hotel. They serve the best cocktail and food in Bhubaneswar. Neat , clean and homely rooms. The suite is awesome

Room Tip: Have fish and cocktail. They are awesome
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
VITSBBSR, Manager at VITS Bhubaneswar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Mr. Debasis,

Greetings from VITS - Bhubaneswar’s First Luxury Business Hotel !!!

Thank you for choosing VITS for your recent visit. It was a great privilege to have you with us at our hotel. We are extremely happy to have your beautiful feedback on our services.

We have always been earnest in our endeavor to extend the very best of the VITS to our guests. Thanking you for the beautiful feedback on our services and ensuring our best of services and attention at all times.

On behalf of the entire team at VITS Bhubaneswar, I extend my sincere thanks and look forward for your next visit.