“Quite and Great”

Ranked #2 of 58 Hotels in Bhubaneswar
New Delhi, India
“Quite and Great”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

It was great to be back to Trident Bhubaneswar after almost a year. As usual service with a smile and good food cooked by the Chief Chef Tripathi. Having a swim in the pool is very refreshing after a days work in Bhubaneswar. Though small but a good well maintained swimming pool.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ravi1603
Trident-Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Trident, Bhubaneswar, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us yet again and for reviewing your experience.

I would also want to thank you for your compliments about our food and chef. I have shared your review with my entire team. The chef was delighted to know that his good work has been recognized. Your words of appreciation would only ensure that the team strives harder to excel in providing exceptional experiences to our guests.

Abhimanyu Lodha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Thai first
Pune, India
Reviewed 23 April 2014

All in all stay was nice. Has lush green lawns aroundFood is goodStaff is great and welcomingYoi cam easily take hotel conveyace or can take easily available autos aroundAll in all its a nice place to stay

1 Thank PasrichaAbhishek
Trident-Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Trident, Bhubaneswar, responded to this review, 26 April 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing your experience.

I am delighted to read this feedback to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the setting of the hotel, quality of meals and services.

The Trident is the place to be if one is looking for a relaxing holiday. Lush green gardens, a kilometer long jogging track, several birds, large pool, rose garden and the lotus pool, all create a stunningly peaceful ambiance. Our guests love this about the hotel!

You are absolutely correct in highlighting the location as one of the plus points of the hotel. Located in the heart of the city, it provides easy access to all the business and tourist attractions the city has to offer.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Bhubaneswar.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Have stayed in this property more than a dozen times and yet keep penning down my experiences here, whenever I have something new to share.
My visit last month led me to meet a young and energetic new General Manager - Abhimanyu. Was touched by his endevour to personally meet as many guests as possible.
He asked me if there could be something which could improve my experience in that property. Spontaneously I shared with him that for some reason, none of the Trident properties have a health faucet in the washroom - something which many Indian guests would feel more comfortable with - including senior citizens. Since this seemed to be a design policy related issue, I was doubtful if it would result into any action.
I visited again last week and yo to my pleasure, I saw a gleaming health faucet installed in the wash room. Many thanks Abhimanyu, for keeping your word!
The dinner at the restaurant was great, with the Chef Suprakash dishing up a wonderful vegetarian platter coupled with a few local delicacies. This inspite of the limitation that the property has w.r.t. just one restaurant. However the focus on customer service makes up for the property related issue.
Another big positive worth experiencing is the fantastic garden that has the building set in, in the front. The garden is located behind the building and has a neat jogging / walking track - replete with colourful flower laden shrubs and fruit laden trees - many big mango trees as well.
And finally must mention the quick service provided at the front office by an able team led by Khushboo.

Thanks Team Trident Bhubaneswar! Kudos for the wonderful focus on customer needs.

Room Tip: Garden facing is a better bet than the pool facing one. Also remember to jog / walk in the garden to...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank RSV2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Trident, Bhubaneswar for your stay, a fantastic review and for your elaborated appreciation of each of our services. The team and I are delighted to read your review.

I don’t have words to thank you for this feedback about your recent experience with The Trident, Bhubaneswar, and especially about the warm, intuitive, proactive and genuinely friendly yet professional service. I am so happy to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the setting of the hotel, architecture, quality of accommodation, food and services.

As they say, a place is because of its people and so is Trident, Bhubaneswar. I am blessed with a team of committed and enthusiastic people. Trident, Bhubaneswar experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests. I am so happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality. I feel very fortunate to be working with these incredible ladies and gentlemen who do everything in their capacity to ensure that all our guests leave with exceptional guest experiences. Your praise of my team means a lot to me and to all of us.

You have captured the essence of what we endeavour to present each of our guests with.

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of Trident Bhubaneswear and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Jajpur, India
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This hotel is really fantastic, very clean and the food is excellent the staff are very friendly and excellent 1st class 5* service. Definitely recommend any one travelling to this area to stay here, you will not be disappointed

Room Tip: All the room are good. I have stayed here several times and never been disappointed
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Frankmatt
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Trident, Bhubaneswar for your stay and a fantastic review.

I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guest.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon.

Concord, Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The hotel decor follows the Bhubaneswar motto, "City of Temples." The streamlined exterior has gardens and a walking path. The interior is mostly white and spacious with large bell lamps reminiscent of temple bells hanging from the cathedral ceiling. The staff will say, "Nameste" to greet you. There are wonderful flower arrangements that are changed daily. The "decorations" are largely temple-like statuary and photographs of temples. The decor is quite sophisticated, clearly architect-designed. The receptionists and the wait staff are attentive and friendly. The breakfast buffet is delicious, plentiful, and includes everything you could possibly want. Lunch is good too. The pool is in an interior garden. The rooms are nice, the bed comfortable, and the bath modern and clean. In fact, the entire hotel is spotless and quiet. This was my fourth trip to India and we stayed two months this time. To indicate how much I liked this hotel, I'll just say of all the luxury hotels we have stayed in, this was my favorite. I just loved this place!

Room Tip: All the rooms overlook the pool and garden.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Saussy
Dear Guest,

I am so happy to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the setting of the hotel, architecture, quality of accommodation, food and services and got to experience the best of our hospitality.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon!

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Stayed for business purpose. The hotel is not too big but the staff are really courteous and take very good care. Right in the heart of the city with many major attractions and the important markets nearby

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Trident-Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Trident, Bhubaneswar, responded to this review, 1 April 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing your experience.

Our endeavor is to be known for friendly, intuitive and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with the personal touch in our service delivery. Your praise of my team means a lot to me and to all of us.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review.

Forest Row, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 March 2014

highly rated, almost 5 star as very comfortable and grand if lacking in individuality. A vast marble entrance and superb distant reception, splendid floors and tasteful inbuilt sculptures. Huge open pool, vista lawns well tended. Nice grounds, lotus pool and rose garden. Excellent cuisine in the elegant, discrete, well decorated dining room
nothing to criticise and as good as such hotels get

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank dunstanrichard

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing your experience.

I am delighted to read this feedback to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the setting of the hotel, the temple architecture, quality of meals and services.

As they say, a place is because of its people and so is our hotel. I am blessed with a team of committed and enthusiastic people. Trident, Bhubaneswar experience is all about people and working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests.

I am really happy to know that you had a good time with us and were able to relax and unwind.

We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon.