“Finest hospitality and tranquility”

Trident, Bhubaneswar
Ranked #2 of 58 Hotels in Bhubaneswar
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Be it a business trip or a family trip no once can take care of you better in Bhubaneswar than Trident. From Check in to Check out you will not meet even a single employee in the hotel who will not delight you with their behavior. Great food and in room service. Very good wifi. Been staying there and always will!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Trident-Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Trident, Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us yet again and for reviewing your experience. The team and I are delighted to read the review.

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of Trident Bhubaneswar and look forward to welcome you back to your home in Bhubaneswar.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Everything works, and the staff are all utterly fantastic. A beautifully restrained (guessing) 80s hotel which has been lovingly maintained. Quiet, blissful, very nearly perfect. Bhubaneswar is a great place from which to explore Odisha, and meet Eastern India.

I travel a lot through business in India - this hotel vies with the very best (Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai, Oberoi Kolkata). India spoils her guests with wonderful hotels - this is even better because it is so unexpected, so welcoming.

As far as recommendations go, and as other reviews will no-doubt say, there is no comparison with anywhere else in the city.

Thankyou to all the staff for making my latest stay so enjoyable!

D.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Trident, Bhubaneswar for your stay, a fantastic review and for your elaborate appreciation of each of our services. The team and I are ecstatic to read your review.

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am so happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality. I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guest.

Your guess is correct. The hotel commenced operations in 1985 and is designed on temple architecture that is so famous in Orissa.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We hope that you will plan another trip with us soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is far out the best place to stay in Bhubaneswar. A beautiful, well maintained hotel, lush green lawns and gardens all around. The service is beyond expectations, very personal and allways friendly.
Housekeeping surprised me many times with fresh fruits from the garden or other treats. The food in the restaurant is varied and delicious, all meals can be served poolside. Also the service in the bar is wonderful, the staff does their very best to come up with the perfect refreshment for you after a long hot day of work in Bhubaneswar... . I hope to be back soon.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing your experience.

I am really happy to know that you had a good time with us and were able to relax and unwind. The Trident is the place to be if one is looking for a relaxing holiday. Lush green gardens, a kilometer long jogging track, several birds, large pool, rose garden and the lotus pool, all create a stunningly peaceful ambiance. Not to forget our fruit laden orchards spread over 7.5 acres. Our guests love this about the hotel!

Our endeavor is to be known for friendly, intuitive and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with the personal touch in our service delivery.

We look forward to welcome you back on your home in Bhubaneswar.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I guess this is the biggest property in Bhubaneswar and best for children to run around and play. You will be pleased to experience the hospitality of the Restaurant and In room dining staff. Great food and they would go out of the way to see your stay gets comfortable.

The Hotel also arranged nice picnic for our family which was part of package but excellently planned.

If you are a fitness freak and want to explore nature in city this is the place.

I would add some children attractions to make this a Leisure + Business Hotel. may be some play area, slides and swings etc

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing your experience.

What’s been most satisfying to hear is that your children also has a good time.

We look forward to welcome you and your family back on your next visit to Bhubaneswar.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

It was great to be back to Trident Bhubaneswar after almost a year. As usual service with a smile and good food cooked by the Chief Chef Tripathi. Having a swim in the pool is very refreshing after a days work in Bhubaneswar. Though small but a good well maintained swimming pool.

1  Thank ravi1603

Dear Guest,

I would also want to thank you for your compliments about our food and chef. I have shared your review with my entire team. The chef was delighted to know that his good work has been recognized. Your words of appreciation would only ensure that the team strives harder to excel in providing exceptional experiences to our guests.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Bhubaneswar.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

All in all stay was nice. Has lush green lawns aroundFood is goodStaff is great and welcomingYoi cam easily take hotel conveyace or can take easily available autos aroundAll in all its a nice place to stay

1  Thank PasrichaAbhishek
Trident-Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Trident, Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing your experience.

I am delighted to read this feedback to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the setting of the hotel, quality of meals and services.

The Trident is the place to be if one is looking for a relaxing holiday. Lush green gardens, a kilometer long jogging track, several birds, large pool, rose garden and the lotus pool, all create a stunningly peaceful ambiance. Our guests love this about the hotel!

You are absolutely correct in highlighting the location as one of the plus points of the hotel. Located in the heart of the city, it provides easy access to all the business and tourist attractions the city has to offer.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Bhubaneswar.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Have stayed in this property more than a dozen times and yet keep penning down my experiences here, whenever I have something new to share.
My visit last month led me to meet a young and energetic new General Manager - Abhimanyu. Was touched by his endevour to personally meet as many guests as possible.
He asked me if there could be something which could improve my experience in that property. Spontaneously I shared with him that for some reason, none of the Trident properties have a health faucet in the washroom - something which many Indian guests would feel more comfortable with - including senior citizens. Since this seemed to be a design policy related issue, I was doubtful if it would result into any action.
I visited again last week and yo to my pleasure, I saw a gleaming health faucet installed in the wash room. Many thanks Abhimanyu, for keeping your word!
The dinner at the restaurant was great, with the Chef Suprakash dishing up a wonderful vegetarian platter coupled with a few local delicacies. This inspite of the limitation that the property has w.r.t. just one restaurant. However the focus on customer service makes up for the property related issue.
Another big positive worth experiencing is the fantastic garden that has the building set in, in the front. The garden is located behind the building and has a neat jogging / walking track - replete with colourful flower laden shrubs and fruit laden trees - many big mango trees as well.
And finally must mention the quick service provided at the front office by an able team led by Khushboo.

Thanks Team Trident Bhubaneswar! Kudos for the wonderful focus on customer needs.

Room Tip: Garden facing is a better bet than the pool facing one. Also remember to jog / walk in the garden to...
1  Thank RSV2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Trident, Bhubaneswar for your stay, a fantastic review and for your elaborated appreciation of each of our services. The team and I are delighted to read your review.

I don’t have words to thank you for this feedback about your recent experience with The Trident, Bhubaneswar, and especially about the warm, intuitive, proactive and genuinely friendly yet professional service. I am so happy to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the setting of the hotel, architecture, quality of accommodation, food and services.

As they say, a place is because of its people and so is Trident, Bhubaneswar. I am blessed with a team of committed and enthusiastic people. Trident, Bhubaneswar experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests. I am so happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality. I feel very fortunate to be working with these incredible ladies and gentlemen who do everything in their capacity to ensure that all our guests leave with exceptional guest experiences. Your praise of my team means a lot to me and to all of us.

You have captured the essence of what we endeavour to present each of our guests with.

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of Trident Bhubaneswear and look forward to welcome you back soon!