“Being a hotlier i can say excellent adminstration”

Trident, Bhubaneswar
Ranked #2 of 58 Hotels in Bhubaneswar
new delhi
“Being a hotlier i can say excellent adminstration”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were a group of 7 couples. Stayed during our visit to Shri Jagannath Puri.Excellent service, food and very clean ,spacious rooms . The first thing that caught our eye was the very nice decor. Even though it was short stay but we enjoyed the gym,dinner at restaurant.The restaurant is very nicely decorated.I would like to thank the entire staff for our pleasant stay.
There was nothing to complain.Every department was perfect

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Trident-Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Trident, Bhubaneswar, responded to this review, 4 August 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing your experience.

As they say, a place is because of its people and so is our hotel. I am blessed with a team of committed and enthusiastic people. Trident, Bhubaneswar experience is all about people and working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests.

Abhimanyu Lodha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Thai first
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I stayed with my husband and our adoptive daughter at the Trident Bhubaneswar on 3 occasions in June 2014 (12 nights in total) and highly recommend the hotel for families travelling with small children. The garden surrounding the hotel makes a nice peaceful playground for the children and all rooms (with garden view) we stayed in were spacious and clean. The food in the restaurant was exquisite. Special thanks to the extremely friendly, helpful and considerate staff members at the front desk, housekeeping, pool area and in the restaurant. They all took such good care of us and our little one, making us feel almost like at home during our first days as a family. We were really taken by Mr Prasant's warm welcome letter with some useful oriya-english translations!

Room Tip: Rooms with garden view are really nice
3 Thank NipaT
Dear Guest,

I don’t have words to thank you for this feedback you have sent about your recent experience with The Trident, Bhubaneswar, and especially about the warm, intuitive, proactive and genuinely friendly yet professional service. I am so happy to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the setting of the resort quality of accommodation and services

I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guest. As they say, a place is because of its people and so is Trident, Bhubaneswar. I am blessed with a team of committed and enthusiastic people. Trident, Bhubaneswar experience is all about people and working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests

Your praise of my team means a lot to me and to all of us.

It is evident that you were completely charmed by the Trident, Bhubaneswar experience and we look forward to welcome you back soon!

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Fantastic service, excellent food and very clean rooms . The first thing that caught our eye was the very nice decor. My kids felt like they had a true vacation when we stayed even though it was short. It is very hard to name everyone and would like to thank the entire staff for our pleasant stay. Thanks, Sriram C.

Room Tip: For families booking two rooms , select rooms that are connected

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing your experience.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We look forward to welcome you back to your home in Bhubaneswar in the not too distant future..

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very Good Hotel with extremely clean environment. Almost all rooms are spacious and garden facing. Garden out side the hotel is beautiful well maintained. All concerned staffs are very careful and supportive. Their understanding of customer's requirement is of highest level. I will again stay at Trident during my next visit to Bhubaneshwar - Debabrata Dawn, NSEI, Kolkata.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind review of our facilities. You have captured the essence of what we endeavour to present each of our guests with.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We hope that you will plan another stay with us soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My stay was comfortable and relaxing to say the least! Rooms are smalll...The hotel staff were always there to take care of my needs and wants, at a slightly over the top price, but its worth the money!! The location is within easy access of the main market, airport...and amidst greenery and nature you can feel the peace!! The house keeping staff Manjeet Kaur and Shneashish customized the bathroom the way I wanted and followed-up with "are you comfortable ?" letters....gud job!!...Gaurav at the restaurant strives for excellence....was there to fullfilll my gourmet wishes!! The drivers are friendly and 'bhola' made sure my rath yatra and wish to get darshan of Jagannath ji was well taken care!!....The hotel needs to include complimentary pick-up and drop to the airport in the package...I was surprised to find...I would have to pay for it as wel!!...So if you are in Bhubneshwar....you wana be at the Trident!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing your experience.

You are absolutely correct in highlighting the location as one of the plus points of the hotel. Located in the heart of the city, it provides easy access to all the business and tourist attractions the city has to offer.
I would also want to thank you for your compliments about our services and facilities. I have shared your review with my entire team which will only motivate our 'ladies and gentlemen' to continue and strive harder to excel in providing exceptional experiences to our guests. s they say, a place is because of its people and so is Trident, Bhubaneswar. I am blessed with a team of committed and enthusiastic people. Trident, Bhubaneswar experience is all about people and working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests.

Our endeavor is to be known for friendly, intuitive and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with the personal touch in our service delivery. Your praise of my team means a lot to me and to all of us.

Please do write to me at abhimanyu.lodha@tridenthotels.com whenever you plan to visit Bhubaneswar next and I will be glad to personally look after all the arrangements.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Bhubaneswar.

pune
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Trident is located in the newer part of Bhubaneswar where several other good hotels are located. The hotel is a very impressive property with large lawns and a long driveway leading to the hotel. The hotel is not very large with rooms at ground level and on the first floor. The lobby is impressive and walking through the hotel you get a feel that it is a five star property. The checkin and checkout was smooth and handled efficiently. The room was spacious, nicely furnished and comfortable, overlooking lovely lawns and some flowering trees. On requesting housekeeping they immediately provided a few extra bottles of water, a ironing board and changed the fruit basket. The airconditioning worked fine and the sleep quality was excellent because of the comfortable beds. The bathroom has a tub and is reasonably large. They should however provide a magnifying mirror. I ordered for my meal through room service. The meal was promised in 30 mins but delivered in 15 mins. The chicken curry and dal was good. The hotel has only one small multicusine restaurant and breakfast is served there. I had asked for an early breakfast which was made available to me at 6.45 AM. Overall my experience at the hotel was wonderful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us yet again and for reviewing your experience. The team and I are delighted to read the review.

Thank you for choosing The Trident, Bhubaneswar for your stay, a fantastic review and for your elaborated appreciation of each of our services.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Bhubaneswar.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great location, walking path is a delight with garden, trees, flowers; there is also a tennis court for enthusiasts. The menu of options for breakfast and dinner is exciting - they have great fish dishes with chutney and parantha. The room is clean and luxurious

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of our facilities.

I am really happy to know that you had a good time with us and were able to relax and unwind. The Trident is the place to be if one is looking for a relaxing holiday. Lush green gardens, a kilometer long jogging track, several birds, large pool, rose garden and the lotus pool, all create a stunningly peaceful ambiance. Our guests love this about the hotel!

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon.