All reviews value for money arrange transport rooms are spacious excellent stay comfortable stay house keeping mr hygiene spread luxury function
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I was put up at the Seetal by Utkal University as their guest house Was under renovation. I found Hotel Seetal grubby and unclean. Even the bed linen was discoloured.
Having bfast was a challenge, with noisy children and loud- mouth elders. Often the buffet would need refill and the staff was unable to keep up. Doesn’t deserve a star rating

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Really in one word it's "Wonderful". Everything was perfect.. Very spacious Room with big King size bed & all modern facilities. Room service was very prompt... Staffs are very polite & helpful. Food rates bit high but delicious enough. The spread of breakfast menu was very good & versatile. Would look for stay again & strongly recommended for 3* categories at Bhubaneswar.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Location is great. But, be ready to face some challenges. They may forget to pick you up from the Airport. Prompt service both at front desk and room service. Bathroom are smelly. One end of the bathroom was not cleaned properly.
Food Prawn preparation I liked. Its okay to have overnight stay. But not worth the money they take.

Room Tip: Take the room facing the highway if you want to see the commuters on the road.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I am here for college reunion, with my friends one of my faculty member suggested me to go Hotel sheetal, they serve very good #Bamboo_Mutton. And they prove it... Guys brilliant taste. I loved this place and most important the service. And Executive chef Mr. Jiten. Nice Personality personally takingcare of us.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I from odisha.Last 2 months before i visited seetal hotel with my wife.I enjoy this hotel and its food is more attractive.The location of this hotel is very good.All accommodation is verygood.Thank u very much TripAdvisor who help me for visting me this type of high quality hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelSeetalBBSR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Seetal , Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Hotel Seetal,Bhubaneswar. Your positive feedback is very encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us. We are looking forward to your stay again in the very near future.
Regards