“Comfortable”
Review of Hotel Pushpak

Hotel Pushpak
Ranked #6 of 58 Hotels in Bhubaneswar
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The Hotel is nicely located. The rooms are clean and spacious. The Bathroom was superbly clean and aristocratic. But, if after entering the room, you find out there is a fridge(Mini Bar) in your room, please make sure that you count the number of beverages in the fridge. As after check out, the Hotel staff will count the number of beverages you have consumed. I stayed with my parents and while I entered the room, an opened Beer bottle was already there just outside the fridge. While I was checking out, they asked me about that bottle. As I was with my parents, they understood my point and did not charge a penny for that. But, others might not be that lucky. Overall it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
hotel_pushpak, Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Sir

Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable feedback on tripadvisor , we are in the heart of town easy accessibility to all the major places and even close to the station and the airport.

We are indeed working a lot to maintain the cleanliness of the hotel , the appreciation makes us feel really energetic to maintain the same standards for coming times .

I would like to apologize on the incident as happened and at would like to inform that it would be a rarest of its kind , however thanks for sharing the same would investigate further on same. Thanking you again we look forward to serve you in coming times.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

A clean and economical hotel in Bhubaneswar which is near to the railway station. Rooms are good and nice.They have good food and great service. The complimentary breakfast is good.The staffs were very friendly and courteous. Over all a good hotel in Bhubaneswar.

Room Tip: Clean and budget hotel in bhubaneswar
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank mycobac
hotel_pushpak, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Sir

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at Hotel Pushpak.

Thanks for all the kind words , starting from the location , staff , service and food .The Buffet breakfast exceptionally with the new menu is loved by lot of our guest .This keeps us motivated entirely as team and serve all our guest in the best possible manner.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you in future.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

My stay at Hotel Pushpak, Bhubaneswar was very comfortable because of its good service, good food and overall a good room. Some care should be taken on cleanliness aspect. But overall its a better place to stay and enjoy actually nice food with a budget that suits your pocket.

Room Tip: "Rooms of 1st Floor are good rooms"
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
hotel_pushpak, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Sir

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a good time with us.Your compliments about our service in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the entire team.

We thank you again for the kind words and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you in future.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Its agood time to spend my day in this hotel.Good in food service.one can trust on sevice of hotel,both for single or family.
They support in all aspects of my needs.I enjoyed the food,room seviceand breakfat.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Diptendusekhar P
hotel_pushpak, Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Sir

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to the experience you had during the stay at Hotel Pushpak.

I’m pleased to read that you loved our service , and food .We are quite popular in the town for our food outlets .Breakfast in particular , we have made some changes to spread and we are happy to hear that you loved the same.

We thank you again for the kind words and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you in near future.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Good quality hotel in Bhubaneshwar. Well situated, clean and welcoming. Room was spacious and clean, Indian breakfast was good too. Staff very friendly and helpful. Free wi-fi access was a welcome feature. Our room was at the front of the hotel and was very bright due to the street lighting.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lorraibenn
hotel_pushpak, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Mam

I’m pleased to read on the cleanliness of our hotel , which makes us feel ,that the hard and consistent work has paid off , and we assure to keep the same standard of services for coming times together as a team .On the buffet breakfast we have made some changes in the menu and the spread and we are happy that the same was appreciated by your end.

We thank you again for the kind words and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you in near future back at Hotel Pushpak.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

My parents had to stay at bhubaneswar for about 10 days and they stayed at pushpak , and there stay was really comfortable , its located in the heart of city accessible to major of the places easily.The services of hotel was commendable and the staff were cooperative to my elderly parents , They have a pure veg restaurant which serves food without onion garlic. So all the best Hotel Pushpak.

Hope to Visit Soon...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank insearchofpeace23
hotel_pushpak, Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Mam

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to the experience your parents had during the stay at Hotel Pushpak.

I’m pleased to read that they loved our service . location and staff ,Would surely share the same with our team.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very convenient location- reasonably priced. Staff very well behaved & efficient. close to Airport and Railway station too. Emporium "Utkalika" is also close also close to OTDC tours starting point hassle free tours Very reasonably priced. Staff very well behaved & efficient.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
hotel_pushpak, Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Sir

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a good time with us.Your compliments about the staff in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team.
We are into service industry from 50+ years , and our location is right in the heart of the city as mentioned pretty close to all major attractions.