I stayed in this hotel many times, say around 50-60 times in the last 8 years. Its a average/Budget hotel. Rooms of different categories are available and are quite different in looks as per their category.
1. Room are spacious and clean
2. Food quality is good
3. Bed quality is ok, not very comfortable
4. Tea/coffee maker is available in every room
5. Small LCD TV
6. Towel quality is average
7. AC Is Centralized and effective
8. Washrooms are clean and of comfortable size
Although they have wifi Complementary but out of my 60 visits I hardly used it 2-3 times only as most of the time it never works or signals are not proper. Do not forget to ask your cookies in evening in room as its complementary and most of the times they don't serve at their own
Overall a comfortable stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We at Hotel Imperial Executive would like to introduce ourselves as a perfect setting to relax as well as to do business. The Hotel Imperial Executive is a warm, hospitable place where we pamper the visitor with all the facilities of a 5-star hotel at 3-star rates. The Hotel Imperial Executive is situated in the heart of the most rapidly developing industrial capital of north India that is Ludhiana. The Hotel Imperial Executive has an added advantage of being centrally located, easily accessible and above all the proximity to major commercial, shopping & business centres. Located at a distance of 3 kms, from the railway station. All 42 rooms are fully air-conditioned and are tastefully appointed with luxurious fittings and furnishings. A host of other facilities include – individual Mini Bars, individual AC climate controls, 24 hour hot & cold water, 24 hour TV channels, Wi Fi internet connectivity, in house laundry service, round-the-clock room-service, car rental, pick-up and drop on request to the railway station, hotel basement parking, Wi-Fi internet connectivity and press button convenience. It is a way of life with our staff to make you feel comfortable, as each guest is special for us the executive and deluxe suites are especially designed for the businessman to hold private meetings.Additional infrastructure facilities available are: Platinum the board room for meetings (45-50 persons) Emerald the conference hall (150-175 persons), Blue Diamond the banquet hall for larger get togethers (400-500 persons) OHP and audio video systems, facsimile machines & computer facilities are also available. We also take the opportunity of your stay here to tickle your taste buds with a variety of cuisines Indian, Chinese, Continental & Tandoori at Silver leaf Multi-cuisine Restaurant, Top Terrace the rooftop Grill & Crystal Bar to soar your Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Imperial Executive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.