“Nice and comfortable”

Keys Select Hotel Ludhiana
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Ludhiana
Reviewed 20 November 2013

It's a good and comfortable hotel with quick and helpful staff. Well maintained rooms and clean corridors. The breakfast too has a good spread.
Check-in and Check-out was very efficiently handled. The only demerit I see is the location of this hotel which is quite in the outskirts. This does give you peace from the city hustle bustle, but commutation becomes an issue unless you have your own conveyance.
If you can arrange for your conveyance, this hotel is the KEY for comfortable stay at Ludhiana.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Nice hotel pleasent stay within budget with well mannered staff members lik Sandeep Babita.. It's good to b there.As I had been there it was a totally homely feeling culture and atmosphere created by staff...

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 14 November 2013

It was my first business meet in Punjab .Visited Ludhiana in the month of September 2013 and stayed at KEYS Ludhiana for about 10 days. After reaching the hotel I found it a good hotel in the budget category, very nicely decorated. Gives an absolutely refreshing feeling. The rooms are tremendously pleasurable. Specially like category of women secure rooms. The ambiance is really out of this world. The food served at the restaurant is also good. A lovely, peaceful environment with amazing service and a restaurant with a menu to die for.This was really appreciated. Chef and front office manager and Special thanks to Manager Rishi Raj Kapoor and his friendly staff ensured that every aspect of our stay was perfect.
I would definitely come back here on my next trip to Ludhiana....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed on business and had the choice of the five start Fortune Landmark, but decided to try this one out. Checked details on internet and booked despite comments that it is far from city centre simply because my work is in any case all over the city and the outskirts.

It took some effort to reach as my colleague was not familiar with the hotel, and the closest route to the highway on which this hotel is located had been dug up (as are most roads in Ludhiana) and blocked. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere which can be a bit forbidding to especially single women travellers - though I saw some of them check out the next day, which was pleasantly surprising.

The check in was not very smooth with the rooms keys being mixed up between me and my colleague. After a quick sort out and taking the login details for the free wifi access, we were shown to our rooms. Rooms are small but adequate for a night's sleep.. The TV is pretty small, and needs some getting used to because large LCDs are the norm at most hotels nowadays. Tea coffee machine was available, as was a room safe. The bathroom was small with the shower area separated by a curtain, which I personally dislike because however much one tries water sprays to the rest of the bathroom and needs a wipe for those who care. Toiletries limited to a shower gel.

Room service menu was limited and while they claim 'meal in a bag', I ordered a small snack mean which was served in proper dishes with proper cutlery. The butter though was kept with the warm toast (a strict no-no) so there was an accident when it spilled over the table! The air conditioner though very efficient kept running at the same fast fan speed despite adjustments and this also caused a whirring noise, which didn't bother me much.

They have a basic gym with some equipment, open throughout the day and accessed with the room key card. The aircon in the gym did not work well, but one does go to the gym to sweat it out, right :-)

The breakfast buffet spread was good and tasty and my colleague who had the buffet dinner the previous night was all praise for it. The aircon in the restaurant did not work well, so we had to sweat it out while having breakfast as well.

Check out was tedious because the bills came out in the wrong names (both rooms first billed to my colleague, then the company name and address had problems) but got sorted out by the very pleasant reception staff.

All in all a good option and I will definitely go back when I have the chance.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Though this hotel is away from the main city, but is maintained very well. I liked the fresh feel of the hotel and the room. The only problem is getting a cab or taxi from below the hotel as it is a little away from the main city and street

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I came around the month of january and i found my stay at the hotel very comfortable and above my expectations . This was further made more enjoyable by the staff particularly due to the efforts of operation manager Mr Satinder and IT manager Mr Rishi raj who ensured quality and hospitability . The hotel is beautiful and situated in the calmness of the city .One forgets the hustle and bustle of the city in the lap of it.i found the food amazing.overall i just loved the experience

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I am from England UK and travel here for business. I regularly stay here when I come to Ludhiana. I am writing this review as I feel that some reviews on here were very unfair. I actually stay here between 2 and 3 weeks at a time. The service I have received during my stay has been 5 star without a doubt. Room and shower facilities excellent, similar to home. A special thanks to Rishi raj Kapoor the operations manager. My reasons for this is whenever I had Internet technical issues him and his team were always responsive. His customer handling skills exception. Very helpful and polite. Also a special thanks to the resultant manager whose name I cannot remember and the head chef. Very customer focused. My most recent stay was between 11/06/13 to 02/07/13. Room cleaning was always at high standards. Also I would like to mention that before my stay here I had a major surgery on my left hand in the UK and so the team at the hotel gave extra special care and attention to detail of my handicap. This is something I don't forget. Thank you to the team at keys.

Regards