“Short Stay”

Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Ludhiana
Ludhiana, India
“Short Stay”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Checked In hotel late night & was with my friend , i was struggling with my luggage at the porch and no one was there to help me for my luggage its was around 1 am late night security people were just looking at me and staring me when i was struggling with my luggage.

The girl neha from reception and randeep helped with luggage and escorted me to my room as i was very tired at that time as i was coming from a wedding .
.Thx to both of them for there help otherwise my stay was too short but it was good.

(Jashan)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
HRLudhiana, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Ludhiana, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Mr. Jashan,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Ludhiana.

Thank you for your time and my sincere apologies for inconvenience you faced with your luggage while checking-in at our hotel.

There are no excuses for the lapse of services in the area mentioned and definitely we would like to take this feedback seriously.

I am aware that I cannot go back and change your experience. However, I do ask you to give us another opportunity to give you the true authentic hospitality that we promise.

I once again apologies and thank you for your valuable time. For any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me

Glenn Peat

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed at this Hyatt in March for 4 nights. Newly opened, with pretty much all features needed for a business hotel.
Platinum status recognised by staff, room was standard hyatt furnishings, staff was polite and prompt in service.
Informed that pool as not yet opened, breakfast was delicious especially I think the pastry chef is pretty good.
Disappointed at the lack of any good TV channels at this place - again informed that they are in the process of getting connected - though good wifi made up for it.
Would be back at this place soon- hopefully these two issues would have been sorted out by then.

Room Tip: higher floor
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
HRLudhiana, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Ludhiana, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank-you for taking the time to write your comments for Hyatt Regency Ludhiana. We are glad to hear that you were very satisfied with the rooms, our services and the breakfast spread. However we have noted the feedback regarding TV channels and have moved for addition of new channels.
We look forward to welcome you back...

Queenstown, Otago, New Zealand
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I frequently eat in the restaurant Kitchen at 95, and thoroughly enjoy my experience every time. They do a fantastic job of catering to my gluten allergies and the selection of food is extensive, not to mention delicious! Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind words. Your appreciation and delight are valuable to us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon thank you.

General manager
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The hotel opened just short time before my arrival so I could find some service not yet fully operative. the structure is not big as other Hyatt Regency Hotels but is sufficiently well equipped to satisfy all needs of a business traveller. The impression is quite positive.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with the community. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. thank you

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Hyatt with our daughter and her husband during a recent trip to Ludhiana, both of our rooms were very well appointed and the accommodations and service left nothing to be desired. The staff were very attentive and professional even though they had just recently opened and the food and food service were excellent, the foods available from the restaurants provided many choices of well prepared and high quality meals to cover most tastes.
I would highly recommended this facility to any traveler, business or pleasure.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are delighted to hear of your fabulous stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

GM