I was travelling to Bikaner during 15th and 16th of Feb '14. I had taken a train which reached Bikaner around 8am and I was there outside the hotel by 8:30am which was around 3.30 hrs earlier to the normal checkin time. The freaking old creep who seemed to be the owner flatly said that I would have to pay 500 extra for reaching earlier since he has to adjust room for me. When I checked the hotel apart from 3 rooms all were vacant, so he just had to open a room for me. This is all the adjustments he had to do and he charged 500 for the same. Also the kind of language he used was "Take it or the door is behind you, I can't help you at all". This is the most pathetic experience for me and my wife, we have trotting across the country since years now and this is the worst owner we have come across in a city we went to travel. I also have clicked the hotel room photos, just dont have a link in this feedback form to post the same.
Suggestion to travellers :
1. Go to this hotel only if you don't get booking anywhere which is least likely as there are plenty in Bikaner.
2. Also this is more than 3 kms from railway station and hardly there are any conveyance post 6 pm since its on the Jaipur highway.
3. No food joints around and the hotel food though freshly cooked is very oily and spicy with strikingly high service taxes.
4. The room service guy is not available most of the times so don't press the bell to call him, its better you do a manual search for him.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big garden, restaurant. The only one with outdoor swimming pool in Bikaner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Padmini Niwas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padmini Niwas Hotel