All reviews mr mohit newly opened hotel special thanks dunes bar true star wonderful property rose petals front desk manager f b manager water bodies impressive hotel wonderful experience the general manager central courtyard beautiful pool an oasis memorable stay
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I visited the Jaisalmer Marriott during my stay at another hotel. Since it was my first leg of an extended tour of Rajasthan, I was excited about trying out new dishes in this side of the country. I was welcomed in the Jaisalmer Kitchen, ever so graciously by the manager, Ali Naqvi, who was exceptional in his hospitality. He suggested we try the Khara Sheena and we were so delighted that we let him make that choice for us! The food was delicious and fresh, it was really unbelievable! Deepak from the bar brought us some wonderful digestifs after the meal which made the entire experience totally out of this world! Being an active part of the hospitality industry, I know the difference between genuine and put on service. And I must say, the warmth we received at this restaurant was incomparable. Keep up the great work. I'll be sure to visit again, this time to stay!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank RatnaAyeshaS
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Great location and friendly staff. Would be staying again..............
You guys are Doing well.........
Memorable holiday Perfect stay, beautiful staff & accommodations. We truly had a memorable holiday.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Maini_Rahul, General Manager at Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear K Shakti R,

Greetings from Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa!

Thank you so much for choosing Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa for your stay and highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such an encouraging review on the Trip advisor. We are thankful for your comments about the hotel and courteous staff. Our location is indeed ideal as it is situated near the town and breathtaking view of the Golden fort.
We pride ourselves in rendering our guests with personalized service and I am delighted that our entire team provided you with an exceptional experience.

My team and I will look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel is quite good ,ambiance was glorious beautiful property overall.. but the best was the staff they were so good and active .. specially mentioning lady bartender from the dunes bar RITIKA .. I could say she is a lady with beauty with brain .. she makes all type of mixed drinks and she suggested even great food .. Was excellent.. I highly recommend this property to my friends .. superb

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear tropicanajag,

Greetings from Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa!

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback about the hotel. It is certainly a great reward to read such praising feedback from our valued guests. Thank you for specifically mentioning Ritika who has made your stay a memorable one. Your encouraging comments will certainly motivate her and the team to keep up the good work.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Jaisalmer.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel with my family for a short trip to that area, firstly the hotel is easy to find and the ambiance was just eye catching. I would specially like to thank Mr Ali Naqvi for his deliberate consistency towards the guest satisfaction and the warmth he give with his generous attitude, not only coz he is good in managing things but also genuine towards old people he took a great pain just to make sure my grandfather is well look after. There was a staff from himalaya Gharwal I don't exactly remember his name, may be Deepak please pardon me if I am mistaken. He is a wonderful person how come he is working fro mn so long distance heads off, over all it was wonderful stay and great experience, wish to come back soon for sure ...Thank you to all staff of the hotel ..Great Job ...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Maini_Rahul, General Manager at Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Lalit R,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful review about our hotel on this forum. Being a hospitality establishment, it brings us immense pleasure to read that the hotel's services & facilities along with the cultural evening experience and warm hospitality showcased by our team members made your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Such reviews further motivate us to benchmark Jaisalmer Marriott Resort and Spa as a brand with the highest hospitality standards.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

It's an amazing property to visit
The ambience is awesome
The roof top restaurant wyra must visit
The Fort view was awesome and amazing hospitality
Special thanks to Avishika
Rooms are spacious with many amenities

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa!!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on this forum. We are delighted to receive your wonderful comments about your visit at our hotel with our warm hospitality and services. Your appreciation for Avishikta has been shared with her, which is a great source of motivation for her as well as for the entire team.
It has been a pleasure to have you dine with us at our roof top restaurant ""WYRA"" with a brilliant view of Jaisalmer Fort. We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit.