We booked into this hotel after our previous hotel (Tokyo Palace - See review) pointed us here for the pool. The owner is so nice, helpful that we uped sticks and walked the extra 200 metres to here.
The room is okay with pretty grainy tv reception. For our stay the pool is sparkly clean, the children are in and out of the pool all the time. We are using this hotel as some r & r after some long train rides.
So if you want to pamper yourself (it is quite pricey, compared to other guest houses), enjoy the Royale, I know our family did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer is Run By a Family - Mr. Harish Sharma & Aarti Sharma. We Make Our Guests Feel That They Are Staying At Their Home And Not a Hotel. We Request Our All Guest To Read Previous Stayed Guest Review On Triadvisor Before They Book Our Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Jaisalmer Hotel Jaisalmer
- The Royale Hotel Jaisalmer