Room was clean and comfortable.
Just if you can't sleep with with a little bit of light, don't take a room next to the lobby, because you have a little window above your main door and you cannot hide it, and lobby is open 24/7.
However, great stay, clean swimming pool.
Moreover, you are very close to the fort and center of the city, you can do everything by walk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer is Run By a Family - Mr. Harish Sharma & Aarti Sharma. We Make Our Guests Feel That They Are Staying At Their Home And Not a Hotel. We Request Our All Guest To Read Previous Stayed Guest Review On Triadvisor Before They Book Our Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Jaisalmer Hotel Jaisalmer
- The Royale Hotel Jaisalmer